• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1AD to lipsomal EQ

Greasy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK so its been a while since I have been in the4 gym do to a shoulder injury that the doctors say is a "type 1" something or other. anyway Ive had enough of being over wieght so I said screw it and justy seal with it pounding. So I stafrted lifting again (steady) casue every now and then I would throw some weights around.

I had a few bottles of 1-AD extreme IDS laying around so I started taking that about 3 weeks ago. I thought Ill just workout like a demon and MY stomach will go away and Ill eat and eat and eat to get large.

Then I am thinking about it and that was wrong I need to get rid of the stomach before I can get big so my goals have changed.
Trim down the fat then work on the lean muscle ( shouldhave been the goal from the start but I Wasnt thinking) So a frind at work told me about VPX redline. SO after checking the site out and whatnot I ordered a bottle and threw in some Lipsmal EQ as well. Now with out the spoon going to far in my mouth. Is it a good idea to continue the 1AD with the EQ. I like the feeling I get in the gym with the 1AD but will it be a bad combo with the EQ¿?¿?

Currently I am trying to slim the calories down
M1 3 egg whites wheat toast
M2 EAS carb sense bar
M3 chicken sanwhich side salad diet coke
M4 EAS carb sense bar
M5 Some sort of chicken or lean meat veggies
Im drinking as much water as I can get in me without making my boss mad cause IM headed to the bathroom to much probably 120 oz a day

Currently about 225 Im 5'9 high teens in BF%

eq and 1ad would be just fine...would be a good stack

And the diet ↕

Back