• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever dated an unattractive woman ?

I love your posts, bro! :thumb:

I dated one. She was EXTREMELY cool and I was sick of getting screwed over by princesses...so I went with it and hoped something would grow over time. We did have a great time together, but it didnt last. Physical attraction is crucial and it just never developed.

I tried to go with the philosophy that looks arent important...things can grow in time...etc..etc... Just doesnt work that way. Gotta have both, personality and attraction.

No way! :)

Quality over quantity...

Fucc No, why would you be with someone you aren't attracted to?? and don't give me that "beauty on the inside" BS b/c my Penis does not have Xray vision! ha ha

Where did you get that avitar?

Because I want to know. Simple question, now answer it damnit!

:D

Originally posted by PreMier
Because I want to know. Simple question, now answer it damnit!

:D

Lol .. I really don´t know. :D It was between my files but that is not the original look, I tweaked with the blue and some other things.

I dated a chick that , when I first met her I wasnt particularly attracted to her, but over time I BECAME attracted to her because of her personality and how she carried herself.

Ladies, lemme tell ya something. An average looking woman can REALLY make herself much more attractive with how she carries herself, how she takes care of her looks and her personality.

Thats My OPINION anyway.

One single time I went out of my way in my early days to be friendly to a very heavy woman who was by all contemporary standards "ugly". She was a school teacher with a heart of gold who helped poor black children with no fathers feel better about themselves and taught them basic skills. Like every other human she just wanted to be liked and appreciated. During our date, It was humanly difficult to share her emotional pain when we walked the French Quarter in New Orleans where I (and she) could hear the cruel sneers and insults from the drunk slobs partying in the streets. That one date made me understand the pain she had to suffer every day of her life from lesser individuals who felt they needed to put her down to make themselves feel important or superior. I like to think she also gained from the experience and that I helped reasure her and improve her self confidence. In fact, as I was leaving for the night she asked me 'do you think I am a good person'. I simpy said "of course why would you think differently". I had to hold back tears as I walked back to my apartment.

Now, years later in life I look back at all the opportunites I had to date or be friendly to other "average" or less attractively looking woman. And although I am now happly married to an attractive and intelligent woman (10 years this month) I still quietly regret not taking the time to have sought out these women during the intervening periods of lonliness and solidtude before I met my wife. Before then I was emersed and escaped into my career and worked many long hours - no time for women. I feel that I wasted probably 15 years of my life and did not share it with anyone to any degree beyond superficial relationships. Today, I continue to notice or meet a number of amazing young woman who are by all measures "average" in looks but amazingly gifted in intellect, social skills, compassion and descency. Such as these don't quite "fit in" by today's measure of beauty; but I never peronally followed the standards of pop-culture anyway. I now personally find women with the rare talent of being genuine and "innocent" of this world to be profoundly beautiful. If I could turn the clock back I would cherish and honor such as these as more precious than diamonds among large piles of coal.

Guys - if I could give you any advise - try to get to know some of these "average" or "plain jane" women. Treat them special and share your lives. It will enrichen you beyond all understanding. But don't be surprised if you end up falling for one - nor be offended if they reject your overtures as being too presumptious.

-OD

That was an Excellent Post.

I dated a girl that smelled once. She was sweaty. unlike oceondude's post on ugly women, I do not suggest dating smelly women. end post.

Originally posted by Crono1000
I dated a girl that smelled once. She was sweaty. unlike oceondude's post on ugly women, I do not suggest dating smelly women. end post.
:laugh: yeah, will not date smelly women

I've dated women that were not attracticve on the 'inside'...

I have and fucked them also, you know they are that kind of girls that have "BUTTER FACE" nice but her face!!!!!!!

I love your posts bro keep it up!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OceanDude
One single time I went out of my way in my early days to be friendly to a very heavy woman who was by all contemporary standards "ugly". She was a school teacher with a heart of gold who helped poor black children with no fathers feel better about themselves and taught them basic skills. Like every other human she just wanted to be liked and appreciated. During our date, It was humanly difficult to share her emotional pain when we walked the French Quarter in New Orleans where I (and she) could hear the cruel sneers and insults from the drunk slobs partying in the streets. That one date made me understand the pain she had to suffer every day of her life from lesser individuals who felt they needed to put her down to make themselves feel important or superior. I like to think she also gained from the experience and that I helped reasure her and improve her self confidence. In fact, as I was leaving for the night she asked me 'do you think I am a good person'. I simpy said "of course why would you think differently". I had to hold back tears as I walked back to my apartment.

Now, years later in life I look back at all the opportunites I had to date or be friendly to other "average" or less attractively looking woman. And although I am now happly married to an attractive and intelligent woman (10 years this month) I still quietly regret not taking the time to have sought out these women during the intervening periods of lonliness and solidtude before I met my wife. Before then I was emersed and escaped into my career and worked many long hours - no time for women. I feel that I wasted probably 15 years of my life and did not share it with anyone to any degree beyond superficial relationships. Today, I continue to notice or meet a number of amazing young woman who are by all measures "average" in looks but amazingly gifted in intellect, social skills, compassion and descency. Such as these don't quite "fit in" by today's measure of beauty; but I never peronally followed the standards of pop-culture anyway. I now personally find women with the rare talent of being genuine and "innocent" of this world to be profoundly beautiful. If I could turn the clock back I would cherish and honor such as these as more precious than diamonds among large piles of coal.

Guys - if I could give you any advise - try to get to know some of these "average" or "plain jane" women. Treat them special and share your lives. It will enrichen you beyond all understanding. But don't be surprised if you end up falling for one - nor be offended if they reject your overtures as being too presumptious.

-OD

OD

I have to tell you I have goosebumps right now after reading this post of yours. What a sensitive, intelligent, GOOD person you are! I wish we lived in a world full of people like YOU who appreciate that good looks are not only relative BUT very fleeting.

Your wife is very blessed, as are you, I am sure.

Thank you for this post, you are an amazing man.

I hope you and your wife have a son... what a great role model you would be. :thumb:

Originally posted by jeb
I have and fucked them also, you know they are that kind of girls that have "BUTTER FACE" nice but her face!!!!!!!

I love your posts bro keep it up!!!!!!!

What do you look like?? Antonio Banderas? Tom Cruise? Brad Pitt? If not, I would reread OD's post above... on second thought, reread it even if you are Brad Pitt.

I once dated a girl who had a crooked nose, bad teeth, bad hair, and no figure. She also had breasts she was ashamed of. Not because they were just small, but because they were not even "pretty".

I fell in love with her to a degree that I believe even Adam could not possibly have loved Eve.

In her, I encountered a person who was one of the most sensual beings I have ever known. She showed me new ways to look at the world that I saw every day. She showed me what making love was really like. Before her, I can honestly say I had never made actual love. Physicaly she was not the best lover, but it was that something about her that made each time with her more magical than the last. Sometimes to the point of tears. The more I romanced her, the more she came out and the more I loved her.

With her, I found that there is no rhyme or reason for romance. True romance is not about champagne and roses on valentimes day. Its about seeing her in her robe without makeup as she straightens the house, putting a song on the stereo, and asking her to slow dance right there in the living room. Just the two of you. Its not about just sending roses on a special occasion, its about buying them on a non occasion and pretending to be the delivery person when you take them to her job just to see the look on her face. Its about doing everything possible to see her truely smile from within. Its not about loving her because she is beautiful, its about her being beautiful BECAUSE you love her.

She showed me all these things. And she was probably the "ugliest" woman I have ever dated. And I would do it all over again in a heartbeat, no matter if the outcome were the same.

Originally posted by Sapphire
What do you look like?? Antonio Banderas? Tom Cruise? Brad Pitt? If not, I would reread OD's post above... on second thought, reread it even if you are Brad Pitt.

I love you too. j/k
daaamnn Sapphire you don't have to be that agressive! well I don't want be a lier but I do look good for one person and that is my girlfriend that I'm with right now, she's the best person I have ever met and I have ever been with. we have been together for 5 long years I'm 27. now that we finished our careers is time to take the "big step" I have never cheated on her and never will, when I said that I have fucked ugly girls that was back then when I was a stupid little kid or teenager or what ever you want to call it, I'm just explaining to you so you understand that "we" the men we are not all the same.>>> I just want to say thank you for replying. did somebody did something bad to you, why? because the way you react to a simple answer. (offensive) I respect.
:)

Originally posted by Crono1000
Titanya smells like warmed over pig shit. She's sweaty and disgusting. Unlike oceondude's post on ugly women, I do not suggest dating smelly women but I'm so hideous no other women will even look at me. :cry:

Hey, at least you're honest about it. :shrug:

Originally posted by camarosuper6
I dated a chick that , when I first met her I wasnt particularly attracted to her, but over time I BECAME attracted to her because of her personality and how she carried herself.

Ladies, lemme tell ya something. An average looking woman can REALLY make herself much more attractive with how she carries herself, how she takes care of her looks and her personality.

Thats My OPINION anyway.

great post:thumb:

Back