• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My bulk diet

jakethesnake

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
meal1 10:00 300ml milk, 4 eggs, 2 whole meal bread
meal2 12:30 50g oats, 2xWW bread, 300ml milk
meal3 14:30 1-2 portion fish, PB50 + 2xWW toasted
meal4 17:00 75g brown rice
meal5 19:50 Post workout shake, 49g dextrose
meal6 20:30 250g cottage cheese, tuna, 2xWW

protein: 237g carbs: 340g cals: 3722+

opinions please?

What's your height and weight? And why is meal 4 carbs only?

Peace.

You should add vegetables and some fruits.

Why I can´t find the protein spread through the whole day?

Stats??

too much bread!!!
wheres the healthy fats??
veggies??
needs some protein in meal 4.
is that 4 whole eggs in meal 1?

im 5'11, 160lbs

permo: I thought it would be a good idea to have low G.I carbs post workout, on its own to increase ?absorbtion?

Vieope: I agree, thats what my mum said anyway. I don't understand what your saying about the protein not being spread throughout the day. I thought it was fairly constistant when i made it.

atherjen: 1)I know, but i find it an easy way to get some low GI carbs.
2)What else do you suggest i add to increase healthy fats?
3)Agreed, I'll work on it.
4)What do you suggest?
5)yep, i used to have one whole egg, and the rest egg whites, but i found out some of the protein is in the yolk,as well as biotin, so i have 4 whole eggs, regardless of the fat.

Um, Bread isn't that low on the GI scale, no matter what kind.. it's been processed.

Might I suggest Old fashioned oatmeal ?

Healthy Fats: Nuts, Oily Fish, flax oil etc.

Have protein at every meal, divide your total daily intake by the number of meals you eat et voila.

Originally posted by jakethesnake
Vieope: I agree, thats what my mum said anyway. I don't understand what your saying about the protein not being spread throughout the day. I thought it was fairly constistant when i made it.

Let´s see, it is 14:30 and how much protein you ingested ?I guess it is not even 50g.

Originally posted by Vieope
Let´s see, it is 14:30 and how much protein you ingested ?I guess it is not even 50g.

it depends, bevause meal 2 and 3 have changed around quite abit. So around 80g of protein

If your weight is 160lbs and you are bulkin' you need to up your protein to around 320-330. So one that note:

meal 1: drop the bread and add 150g oatmeal
meal 2: add assorted veggies and 1 can of tuna

that will get you closer... also, down some flax seed oil

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by AZFREAK
If your weight is 160lbs and you are bulkin' you need to up your protein to around 320-330. So one that note:

meal 1: drop the bread and add 150g oatmeal
meal 2: add assorted veggies and 1 can of tuna

that will get you closer... also, down some flax seed oil

so i should up my intake to 2 cans of tuna a day? I only put one down originally because i have about 2 portions of fish a day aswell. sometimes 1

yeh! tuna is great for gettin' more protein down. I wouldn't see any problem with adding another can of tuna. If it comes down to it- I would keep 2 cans of tuna a day, and your other 2 portions of fish, you could swap out for 100g chicken breast or 100g steak. But what ever you do- up your protein as much as possible. Your cal. intake is alright! Good Luck

i'd increase carbs more then i would the protein on a bulk

"If your weight is 160lbs and you are bulkin' you need to up your protein to around 320-330. "

What? No you don't! Why would you need protein to be so high in the presence of carbs, which are protein sparing? All you're doing is eating useless calories...When I'm bulking I keep protein to around 1.2-1.5, while carbs and healthy fats make up the rest (fat is kept at 50-60g per day). When I lower my carbs for cutting or maintenance, I up my protein up to 1.5-1.7. I personally don't see any scenario where you would need to be taking in 2g per pound.

I agree with aztec completely.

Peace.

i wanted to take in 1g/1.5g but because i wanted fairly high carbs and cals, the protein intake went over the top as a result.

Originally posted by AZFREAK
If your weight is 160lbs and you are bulkin' you need to up your protein to around 320-330.

:hair: 2gs per lb is pretty extreme.

Originally posted by Premo55
"If your weight is 160lbs and you are bulkin' you need to up your protein to around 320-330. "

What? No you don't! Why would you need protein to be so high in the presence of carbs, which are protein sparing? All you're doing is eating useless calories...When I'm bulking I keep protein to around 1.2-1.5, while carbs and healthy fats make up the rest (fat is kept at 50-60g per day). When I lower my carbs for cutting or maintenance, I up my protein up to 1.5-1.7. I personally don't see any scenario where you would need to be taking in 2g per pound.

I agree with aztec completely.

Peace.

:thumbs: :yes: I completly agree!!

Back