• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jodi/TP: Fish Oil And The Carb Cycling Diet.

Premo55

Mic Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I'm really confused as to how much fish oil I should be taking.
These are my protein sources for the 6 meals:
Meal 1- 7 ounces chicken breast
Meal 2- 2 scoops whey
Meal 3- 7 ounces chicken breast
Meal 4- 7 ounces eye of round
Meal 5- 7 ounces chicken breast
Meal 6- 7 ounces eye of round

Eye of round has 8g of fat per 7 ounces, chicken breast has 3. That comes out to 27g of fat for all six meals. How much fish oil should I be taking?

Peace.

Last edited:
You should be taking 15 (g) caps. Unless your more endo - then it's 20 (g) caps.

what does taking such high doses do? i take one fish cap with every meal is that sufficient?

Originally posted by Jodi
You should be taking 15 (g) caps. Unless your more endo - then it's 20 (g) caps.

I have revised my thinking some, personally.

5 grams daily for ectos.

8-10 for mesos.

10-15 for endos.

This assumes "regular" fish oil caps. "Super" caps (higher percentage of EPA/DHA) will reduce that by about 2/3.

And you can halve that dosage if you are taking SesaThin??? (since, among its many benefits, it potentiates O-3s).

What made you revise the recommendation, TP?

So TP, if my daily fat intake is only 27g minus the fish oil, and I take the meso recommendation for 10, that only leaves me at less than 40g of fat per day. Isnt' this a bit low?

Peace.

Originally posted by Monolith
What made you revise the recommendation, TP?

A combination of refined thinking, more precise recommendations (for ones bodytype), additional research (as interpreted by Par Deus), and the commercial availability of SesaThin???.

Originally posted by Premo55
So TP, if my daily fat intake is only 27g minus the fish oil, and I take the meso recommendation for 10, that only leaves me at less than 40g of fat per day. Isnt' this a bit low?

Peace.

A bit low for what?

Well I don't know. Typically I have never strayed below 50g of fat because I've always had subscribed to the stigma that going below that number would reduce hormonal production. Help me overcome this phobia.

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
Well I don't know. Typically I have never strayed below 50g of fat because I've always had subscribed to the stigma that going below that number would reduce hormonal production. Help me overcome this phobia.

Peace.

Not my job.

Tell me how 50 grams of fat become a magic number, below which your "hormonal production" would become FUBAR.

Which hormone would theoretically be reduced, by the way?

IML Gear Cream!
Well I don't know, it's always been a strange conviction of mine. I guess it came from years of keeping fat constant at between 40-60 g per day. I'll have to go with your recommendation, then.

Peace.

Back