• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All Protein/Fat Diet well on Sustanon

littlehippo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have done atkins in the past and have seen great results. Eating all protein/fat in a month I lost about 25 pounds and had great muscle definition. I did lose some of my strength at first but did get most of it back. I am a week into my first cycle of Sustanon and plan on doing an 8 wk cycle. I hopefully will be getting some clomid asap to have for end of cycle. By August I will take the next step and do another cycle (properly) with more sustanon and test enthanate/or deca with apropriate PCT on hand.

My question is about starting the atkins final 4 weeks of my sust cycle to lose water weight, fat, and overall lbs. Does anyone have any experience or know much about Atkins diet while on gear? Positives/negitive effects... benefits.. etc.!

I do know a bunch about human biology and understand energy from carbs vs. fat.. But would like to know "real world" experiences.

Naa

Dont sound too wise unless you were trying to cut up ! but ask the mod's thay really no there TIHS !!

I tried 20g carbs/day while cycling and the results were not that great. I was just net getting enough cals in for me to gain much. On test, you are going to see a degree of bloat anyway...carbs or no carbs. If you are only doing 8 weeks of sust and you plan on doing adkinds the last four weeks, you are gonna kill your cycle. You will be restricting calories just about the time the sust is kicking. Cycle should be longer. And I would not go full blown on the carb restriction. You made no mention of cardio either.???

yes, I will be doing a bunch of cardio. More sprinting than cardio jogging stuff. I know I should do more than 8 weeks but for my first cycle I will have to deal with what I have. good call, I guess I will wait till end of cycle to limit cals and carbs. I need to be reasonably buff by June 24th though so am working on a tight schedule. it will be hard with my figure. I have a great framework for lifting and gear however, it will take a bunch of time and hardwork which I will put in.. It just sucks that I had a fat assss office job out of college and gained all the lbs and didn't have much time to lift. Now it is part of my lifestyle.

6'1
240 lbs.
Natural Strength: 300 lb bench, strong biceps/triceps, and huge back.

I am looking to be 6'1, 225 lbs. lean. bench 400+

I will let everyone know what my results are when done with my sust. I will submit before and after pics.

Back