• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Well, I start tomorrow!

Michael D

Working on a new me!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am finally doing my first cycle. Was a little anxious about the pin stick as I don't care for needles but fuq it.

Here it is:
dbol 25mg/day weeks 1-6
test enan 500mg/week weeks 1-10
nolva 40mg/day week 13
nolva 20mg/day weeks 14-18

Wish me luck, lol. I gots me some eatin to do:D

Okay, just stuck it. It took me about 20 minutes to look at it, prep the area, and decline like 7 times. I know, I am a pussy.

But I did it and was amazed at the ease at which the pin went in. No pain either.

Question though, is it supposed to be really hard to aspirate and then inject? It took some force on the plunger.

Yeah, the air doesn't just slide out and the oil doesn't just slide in, it should take a bit of force on the plunger..

Oh yeah, there was a small bubble that would just not come out so I just pushed it in there too. I am assuming this is ok as a little bit of air comes into the syringe as you aspirtate, right?

Air should come back in the syringe when you aspirate. Just make sure you are not in a vein and you are fine.

Well, there was no blood so I am good.

What would happen if you shot test in a vein?

Wouldn't feel good, it would prolly go to your lungs and you might get what is called test cough. I was really worried about this because after my first injection there was a bit of blood at the bottom of the syringe, but I just passed through a vein.

Good to here brotha... dont worry it took me 45 minutes to do my 1st shot... i was sweating bullets! but now im doing Everyday Shots and i look forward to them.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
They say they think they are dying when its happened, but honestly I've only encountered 3 that have said they experienced it.

Past the point of no return. Good luck! :thumb:

Wish I was with you guys :(

I will be starting mine here very shortly....I got a nurse friend that will do my injections till i get the hang of it.

wow... i wish i had a girl nurse to give me my shots... A really HOT one. that would rock.

Because I had a natural comp I decided to do. The one I just backed out of :)

Originally posted by supertech
I will be starting mine here very shortly....I got a nurse friend that will do my injections till i get the hang of it.

Only takes one time to get the hang. Then it's all down hill from there. lol

Back