• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm not gay, but....

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...i can't stop listening to Zamfir's The Lonely Shepherd from the Kill Bill soundtrack.

Just to prove that I am not gay, I thought Uma was absolutely HOT in that move and especially in "the making of Kill Bill" on the DVD.

The music people listen to has absolutely nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

Excluding Lawrence Welk.

I think Uma is one of the scrawniest, scaniest looking people ever. I'm completely baffled as to why people think she is even cute :shrug:

It really depends sometimes about Uma. She looks super cute sometimes, like in Kill Bill when she goes into the sword shop and talks japanese with the sword maker, I liked her a lot then. Then there are other times when she doesn't look that great.

Originally posted by butterfly
I think Uma is one of the scrawniest, scaniest looking people ever. I'm completely baffled as to why people think she is even cute :shrug:
I agree Butterfly!! I think she looks like an ostrich. My boyfriend thinks she is so pretty. :shrug: BUT he think Julia Roberts isn't...:rolleyes: :confused:

hitit.gif

That's not a good picture

IML Gear Cream!
She doesn't do anything for me :rolleyes:

Pepper, when did you discover that you were gay :evil:

Originally posted by craig777

Good question Craig, we've know it since he first bacame a member. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by craig777

I guess last night around 1 am when I was determined to find a Zamfir song on the Internet:shrug:

Originally posted by Pepper
I guess last night around 1 am when I was determined to find a Zamfir song on the Internet:shrug:

I have no clue what a Zamfir is, but I know I don't see 1 am (way past my bedtime) :D

Totally agree.... I don't get it.

Yupp

Just to prove that I am not gay, I thought Uma was absolutely HOT in that move and especially in "the making of Kill Bill" on the DVD.

I never thought she was even remotely good looking (just dont). :shrug:

OK, for the most part I agree, Uma just doesn't do it for me.......................MOST of the time. There are however, those rare occasions when the clothes do make the woman.

The Avengers

Oh, I also agree...........................Pepper's gay. :p

IML Gear Cream!
She really look like this girl who asked me out 8 times in one year, very disturbing

Originally posted by ALBOB
OK, for the most part I agree, Uma just doesn't do it for me.......................MOST of the time. There are however, those rare occasions when the clothes do make the woman.

The Avengers

:barf: :barf:

Now this is a beautiful woman :thumb:

I have to agree... Uma isnt all that attractive in my opinion.

You looked at that photo and saw FINGERS??????

Now....just who is gay? :lol:

Lol .. they really traumatized you with this gay thing. :D
I am "right" about the fingers though, maybe it disappears in the clothe.

Nah, I can hanlde it. I am pretty sure the crew that met me in Vegas can attest that I am definately not gay!

Who did screw you in Las Vegas and attested you definately gay ?
EDIT: Sorry, english is not my first language. :grin:

Suuuuure it was Pepper, we heard stories about your "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" style partying... and the subsequent month you spent in a whore house with a kilo of cocaine :grin:

Back