• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about the first Swole

Young Stud

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently opened a jug of the first Swole a product that is now v2.The jug is over a year old and i was wondering if it was still safe to take and wanted to get a few opinions on this product...

As long as it's been sealed the entire time I don't see a problem with it. I could be wrong though. I'll get back to ya.

young stud - i'd suggest giving syntrax a call yourself and asking them. that way you know for sure.

Young, I was correct. You're okay. Worst case senario if it has been stored in a humid environment than it may be a little discoloured.

Let me know if you have further questions;)

Thanks ladies i really appreciate the help.Still would like to get some feedback on your opinion of the product...

It caused too much of an insulin spike in some people making them feel ill is all I heard about it.

Other than that it should be fine. GoPro has used it.

Originally posted by Young Stud
Thanks ladies i really appreciate the help.Still would like to get some feedback on your opinion of the product...

Hi Young,

To answer your "other" question, I cannot provide feedback on Swole alone. Never took it. I did however take SwoleV.2 and liked it a great deal.

Try doing a search here on IM to find feedback. Mudge is on IM pretty much all day and night so he sees EVERYTHING that goes on here, you can take his word for it.

If that is the case that the serving sixe might be too big . Does cutting the reccomended 2 scoops a time to 1 sound like a good idea?

IML Gear Cream!
It's your call bud. 2 scoops is the recommended dosage however, sometimes 2 scoops isn't enough for some people. Trial and error. Just keep notes on how you feel and learn from how your body reacts.

good luck;)

something to keep in mind - when babsie mentions that sometimes 2 scoops isn't enough she is talking about Swole V2 and NOT the original Swole you have.

Exactly:thumb:

Back