• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Water-Based Winny conversion... HOW U DO IT?

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cant find NOTHING on making water based winny. I have 6 grams on the way and i dont know if i need anything else besides BA and BB. Please give me some help conversion guru's.

Just out of curiosity, why not make an oral solution with propylene glycol instead?

as far as i know winny is very hard to suspend...id make up a oral solution and pound it

You're damn correct it's hard to suspend. Even oral solutions aren't easy.

Dont make it, go oral. Bacardi 151 or everclear.

so 19ML of Everclear with 1 gram of Winstrol will make 20ml at 50mg/ML... correect? i think i read that somewhere

should i put it in a sterile vial or just rip the top off one of them and do it like that?

Originally posted by Just a guy
so 19ML of Everclear with 1 gram of Winstrol will make 20ml at 50mg/ML... correect? i think i read that somewhere

You have to discover how much 1 gram of winny displaces. Grams are weight, not volume. I'll be doing it myself but dont have the powder yet, 10 grams of winny and drol coming in.

I'll be putting mine in a sterile vial, but it must be mixed seperately of course unless you have your own crimper $$$.

THis is for drol and obviously I dont know its accuracy for drol, and certainly not winny since the volume could be different. Search the conversion board.

How about just doing some simple math...10g will make 200ml of 50mg/ml anadrol solution with 192.5ml of everclear. 5g will make 100ml with 96.25ml of everclear. Simple.

-moto

Back