• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leptigen question - TP or Jodi???

Cate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on Leptigen for a week now. I'm taking 2 servings a day right now. What is suppose to happen? I have not noticed a degrease in appetite, I am actually hungerier (that could be my workouts).

So I wonder if anyone w/experience w/this product could let me know any changes they felt. Or am I not taking enough?

You may need to increase the dosage to 3 per day.

You will not notice much. It keeps your leptin raised and your body out of starvation mode while dieting with low cals. When your not in starvation mode you burn fat faster.

OK...I will increase this week and see what happens. So, I should notice weight loss and getting leaner....my weight is the same.

Not weight loss - fat loss. You may weigh the same if you are gaining muscle. Bodyweight does not matter.

Its a noticable change over time not overnight and it helps fat loss along a bit faster.

OK...thanks Jodi! I will keep measuring and up it to 3x a day!

As I mentioned when you bought it, due to your prolonged diet, your leptin levels may be shot, in which case a dose sufficient to maintain adequate leptin will not be sufficient.

You most certainly should be noticing decreased appetite -- if dosage is adequate.

Many report increased pumps and mental clarity and focus, among other things indicative of the fed state.

TP- is 3 servings a day enough? Or do I need to see how I feel and if I dont have these benefits, increase? I have been taking 2 for a week now, I started 3 yesterday.

I have noticed none of these benefits...so Im sure my dosage is wrong:confused:

Back