• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

subscriptions

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey peeps,

for some reason as of a few days ago, every thread where i post isnt subscribed to for some reason. so i dont see them in my user cp, anyone have any ideas ?

big

ya, isnt that what it does automatically for everyone ?

it subscribed me to all where i posted, but i think i did something in the settings that turned it off,

what do i have to have change to get this back ?

Go to your user control panel > edit options

Use 'Email Notification' by default?

Originally posted by Mudge
Go to your user control panel > edit options

Use 'Email Notification' by default?

?!?!?! what does this have to do with subscribed threads ? i thought this options just emails out notices that someone has replied to a thread you participated in.

i was talking about when you go to User Cp, where it says Subscribed Threads

i dont see any threads i have answered in, listed there. i dont know if this email notification option has anything to do with this

!?!?!?!

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
?!?!?! what does this have to do with subscribed threads ? i thought this options just emails out notices that someone has replied to a thread you participated in.

i was talking about when you go to User Cp, where it says Subscribed Threads

i dont see any threads i have answered in, listed there. i dont know if this email notification option has anything to do with this

!?!?!?!

when you are subscribed to a thread that means anytime someone replies you get an email notification.

You can subscribe to a thread without using the option, if you select the check box before you hit send on that post. If you want to be notified by default on every thread you respond in then use the option.

Yes, just make sure the subscribe to thread radio button is checked as follows :

Or here is the other way....depending on how you reply or send a message... * Make note of the Subscribe/Email Notification option. Make sure it is checked.

If it still doesn't work check user options as Mudge pointed out.
Here is an example of how they should look...

IML Gear Cream!
You have to increase the number of days to show your subscribed threads.

Originally posted by maniclion
You have to increase the number of days to show your subscribed threads.

I never had to do that?
But I guess it is something else you can look at if above doesn't work :shrug:

And Balla...when you fix this, just send a few bucks our way :hehe:

Back