• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PH cycle then gear?????Help my Bro!!!

Space T

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My bro is insitant on doing this:

week 1-4: 1-Test (oral) 4AD (transdermal) (PH's)

week 5-7: 6 oxo

week 8-17: 200mg, test enan (one shot a week)

week 17-20: Nolvadex

I am kind of worried about my friend and his persistence and stubborness. I tried to talk him into just jumping on the test wagon with me without the pre-cycle of PH's. But he wants to to this cycle, will it hurt him? I have done alot of research for myself and my first cycle, and I must say that you guys I think will have the best answer for this situation! I will show my boy your replies....Thanks guys!!!!
In closing, will this be OK or not for him to do? Its not the dosage amount Im worried about, he knows his dosage, it's the cycles? Is this OK?....worried!

I dont think it will hurt him, he might even respond really well to the PHs.

200mg of test though is very low, how small is this guy?

Obviously 2 weeks in between is not very long to wait, he may or may not experience hard suppression. Some do on PHs and some dont, the break may be too short it may not. He is playing it pretty safe (or cheap) on the test though, thats about twice what a normal man puts out, not much.

Thanks Mudge, your my man, always coming through, I just thought 200 test was what he could start with, Im on my first cycle now (10 weeks 200mg) test en. to sart, then probably Deca and Test 500, right now is a starter and getting me ready, I should see small gains though huh, I know, I know, if diet and work out is right. LOL but if they are Ill see small gains? Huh? Thanks for helping my boy, Ill show him your reply and tell him to break four weeks instead of two!!!
Thanks

Well 200 would put him over normal thats for sure, 400-500 is a bit more the norm for a first timer though. If he is a lightweight though he might do ok with it, certainly a nice 10-15 pounds with the eating could be possible.

Back