• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey guys i need some help

xJoeyx69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i need some help , Im 18 out of texas and pretty much tired of being out of shape haha , im 5-7 at 170 i need to shed the pounds and i dont know how , whats the fastest way to drop the weight and really get in shape? im ready to workout as much as i need to, i really need to get this done i have waited way to long . any suggestions would be great like how i can start and if there are any supplements i can look into.

Thx alot

Joey

Hi Joey,

First you need to establich what your after..slim down? be lean? be muscular?

Second, read this forum! Great info on here, trust the guys!

Got access to gym equipment?
Like cardio?

whats your current diet like?

Hey thanks for the reply

im trying to go for lean muscular look, and i have access to a treadmill and a few stairmaster type of machines, pretty much my diet is pretty bad i eat one big meal at night and it it varies from a big fast food meal to like a pretty big home made meal.

thx again

hi Joey, changing your diet is going to be the first, most important thing to do. Smaller meals more frequently is the way to go. Since your trying to drop some pounds and get that lean, muscular look, I might start off with resistance training follwed by some cardio. Just be patient with it and browse the training/nutrition sections here, they will prove Very Useful:thumb:

In terms of physical activity, I think weight training is one of the best ways to lose weight. By adding additional muscle mass you burn more calories around the clock. In addition, you can have more fat on you if you have muscle underneath it and it will still look good. However, if you don't have access to weights or money for a gym membership then I understand this isn't possible. If you decide on weight training then read the stickied threads at the top of the training section of these forums.

Cardio is another great way to lose weight. I like swimming the best because there is virtually no impact on your body and it offers resistance. Jogging or bicycling is next behind that. At least 30 minutes of cardio per session is a good idea, but more is better. 3-5 days per week should be sufficient.

Endurance type exercises are also excellent. Pushups, pullups/chinups (Get a pullup bar for $10-15, it's worth it), bodyweight squats, and various ab exercises are all excellent. This should improve muscle definition, strength (To a certain point), and muscular endurance. Again, 3-5 days per week is probably good.

Diet is the single most important factor in losing weight. Check out the diet section of these forums and read the stickied threads at the top. There is a lot of good info there. Also, if you do plan on gaining some muscle mass then diet is extremely important as well.

Another thing to remember is that you should gradually work your way up to the training program you should be on. For example, take two weeks lifting very light weights at high repitions to get used to proper form and balance. If you are going to start jogging, begin by doing some speed walking and jogging for 10-15 minutes at a time. You need to work your way up. Progress is the important thing; don't expect to be doing what you would like to be doing right away.

Hey guys

thanks alot for the advice , im browsing through the training/nutrition/diet sections right now . alot of usefull info . thanks for the input its really going to help.

Joey

good luck with everything! diet is key...so is consistency!

Back