• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Final push to my cut - help

kim

Fit by 40
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everyone's,

I have been posting once and have been reading alot from all your posts. Here is a little on me, and I want to know what are you suggest me to reach my final goal which I hope will be in 8 weeks.

I'am 5'6'' and I have start training very seriously. From now here what's happen with me.

Start In January at: 160 pounds
Today I am at : 138.5 pounds
From now I have lost 22.5 pounds
My BF is right now at: 20%BF

I train each body part once a week, I try to push hard everytimes on weight training. On weight training I usually do supperset as:

Chest/ back - supperset
Quads/harmstring - supperset
bicep/tricep - suppersett
shoulder's - no supperset
Calf: - No weight ,I have already 15" so I don't want to make my calf bigger's so just doing seated cafl raises 3 x 15, straight, point out - point in
Abs: 3 times a week - I hate doing abs - but I do them.

Regarding cardio's, I do usually 4 times a week a 20 HITT than if I can, just add another 10 minutes of moderate intensity.

I think that I am eating clean, will like to know what you think of it:
Meal 1: usually: oatmeal, eggs whitte, or add 1/2 scoop of soy protein, 1 teaspoon of flax seed grinded.

Meal 2: usually stick with lean protein as: cottage cheese mix with 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter. Usually I try for this meal to have: Protein with Essential fatty acids only.

Meal 3: Lean protein, low carbs, as potatoes or yam, veggies

Meal 4: cottage cheese + non fat, low carb yogourth
or cottage cheese with almonds and nut

Meal 5: Lean protein and eat green veggies only, and essential fatty acids. Rarely eat some low carbs at meal 5.

Meal 6: Lean protein + essential fatty acids.

This is usually the way I eat.

Now, That I am at 138.5 pounds, my goal for my next 8 weeks is to target 130 pounds on scale. I know that we should not focus on scale as muscle will add some weight to our body and help burning more calories. I want to lower my BF wich is now 20% to 17%. I don't know if it is possible, hope so. So here are my goals, and of course I don't mind adding muscle, the looks is so much nicer with some muscle for anykind of body.

Now, I want to push harder to meet my goal. I have read about the CARBOHYDRATE CYCLE, I'm just wondering, is it really gone to improve with my goal, is it really gone to help me. Should I gave it a shut.

What would you suggest me for making my next 8 weeks reaching my goal.

Thanking you for taking time and helping me.

Kim

Just hope someone will came in to help me

thats one pound a week. keeping your diet clean and staying consistent with excercise should do the job. you've made great progress so stay dedicated.

Hey Kim! first off Congrads on your progress thus far!! :thumbs:
you workout plan looks great- Im glad to see that your doing the HIIT!
your diet looks very well planned and great as well! :) one question- have you done any sort of higher carb days?? these help to replinsh liver glycogen stores, boost metabolism, etc, etc. It looks like your carbs are quite low. you may want to take a Higher carb day every 3 or 4 days just to switch things up some and keep progress going!
or there is that option of Carb Cycling(via Twin Peaks plan). Many here have successfully followed this. If your willing to stick to the basis of the plan and prepartion for it.. and willing for that change its something to consider.

Hi Atherjen,

From now I haven't done any carbs cycling. From now I haven't feeling out of energy regarding my carbs, I don't really count them, maybe I should. I rarely got complex carbs for my last 2 meals.
So if every 3 or 4 days I used more carbs, I guess I most take them as well for my last 2 meals. Is it okay.

Today I went in a fitness store for buying my Whey, and the guys told me that I should take L. Carnitine and Cla. And he said that it will really help me to shade the fat away. I have never took supplement, what do you think of it. I'm complete newbie with supplements. Is there some side effects with L. Carnitine and CLA. And what should be the dosage and is there a times for taking them.

Thank you so much for all your help and Support

Kim

Hey! Congrats on your progress so far!! As far as the supplements go, you've only got eight pounds to loose, that can EASILY be accomplished through diet and exercise and it sounds like you've got that down pat.

Good Luck!

Hi ncgirl21 - nice to meet you.

I know it's only 8 pounds to my goal, but It makes already 16 weeks I'm in a clean diet and I guess just like an impatient girl, I want to see the results fast. I have work so hard, and for sure I will still work hard eventhough I will have reach my goal. It's so hard working there.

But do you think that L. Carnatine and CLA will give an additionnal push.

I have read many times Jodi telling that abs are made into the kitchen but I'm so impatient to reach my goal.. Summer is just around the corner and I just buy a new bikini and you know about the abs being just cut, will make me feel........SO HAPPY

Kim those last 8lbs will surely come off before summer if you stick to your diet and keep up your hard training! :yes:
IMO l.carnitine and CLA arent going to really aid in much progress-but thats just MY opinon. If needed be, you could go with a thermogenic to help boost things along.

as for the carb cycling.. you could follow TP's version for sure.. or else as suggested every 3rd or 4th day just have more carbs in your meals.. this will help to keep your body guessing and from hitting a plateau.

Back