• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jstar's Ultimate Body

jstar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everyone:wave:

I just competed in my 2nd Figure competition this past weekend and, again, did not place well. Regardless, I did improve my stage presence dramatically and my confidence has grown from my competiition experience. My next competition will be August 14, 2004 at the NYC Fitness America - Ms Bikini America. I also plan to compete in shows on Sept 25th, Oct 23rd, and another show in Oct with the date not yet available.

I have drafted my game plan to crack the top 10 this time around. My biggest challenge is my body!

See my pics in the next post.

Timeframe: 16 weeks til next showtime!!!

Phase 1: Lean Down 4/27-???
4-6 weeks
16 weeks out to 10-12 weeks out:

Weights: Total Body Workouts
Tues/Thurs/Sat

Cardio: 7x30-60

Diet: 5 meals

M1:
1/4-1 cup oats
1/4 - 3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 - 1 scoop protein powder

M2:
1/2 - 1.5 cups Fiber One
1/2-1 cup eggwhites
1/2-1 scoop protein powder

M3:
4-6 oz turkey/chicken/tuna/gr. turkey
1-3 cups salad
1 TBL Newman's or equiv. flax/vinegar

M4:
3-6 oz sweet potato
4-6 oz chicken/turkey
1-3 cups green veggies

calories: average 1500-1700
*If I ate the minimum on this diet it would be 1100 cals; if I ate the maximum (1 cup oats, 6 oz sw potato, etc. ) it gives me 2200 cals. I plan to average out to 1500-1700 per day.

Phase 2: Maintain (recomp)
10-12 weeks out to 6 weeks out:

Training:
*4-5 days a week; different split
*Emphasis on weak areas - shoulders

Cardio:
*Reduce to maintenance level (ie maybe 4 X 30) until 6 weeks out or so then slowly increase it leading up to the show

Diet:
I will figure it out when I get to this point.

Phase 3: 6 weeks out - 1 week out:

I guess it depends on where I am at.
I will keep training heavy but will change the exercises and routines again to keep it fresh. Cardio will likely increase each week in order to get off the last couple lbs.

The biggest change in Phase 3 is going to be the diet. I will eliminate protein powders at 3-4 wks out, as well as condiments, diet sodas, deli meats...anything with tons of sodium.
At 1 week out I will deplete again plus take dandelion root and ursa uvi (what Jodie takes). I will scrutinize everything the last 4 weeks that I eat and drink and come into the show in my personal best condition ever!

Let the fun begin:)

As always, you comments and suggestions are appreciated:D

PS - Please comment on my pics - what areas do I need to work on and how can I tailor my workouts to focus on those areas? My shoulders are one major area I need to improve.

I forgot to add:

I start this program tomorrow (4/27) and will take stats tomorrow AM. I will update pics every 2 weeks as well as measurements.

:clap: GOOOOO STAR!!!! :hot: Best of luck girlie!! Well planned! I truly believe in you!! :D

Yay, I can't wait for pics and I am so excited to follow this new journal! You're soo right about the competition giving you experience.. and I am really interested in learning more about this particular show.. Is there a website for it? Also, what kind of body are they looking for? I figure since it's Ms Bikini America, that it's a somewhat softer look than say NPC figure/fitness, am I correct? Some pics would be great so I can learn more..

I know this sounds crazy but I wish I was doin this show too..

Photo #1

Photo #3

Greekie - I am going to send you a PM as soon as I am done posting my pics.

Thanks AJ - You rock - always here to support me:) I am so lucky :)

IML Gear Cream!

special thanks to Jodie for resizing all of these photos:) :thumb:

#8... I mean #9

IML Gear Cream!
Great pics hon. I especially like 8.. I mean 9 :p

With you lookin this good 16 weeks out, I know you will look absolutely amazing in August! YAY!

BTW, did you forget to tan? :laugh:

i definitely think you can achieve your goals :thumb:

have you considered taking some time off from competing in order to focus on building some muscle before starting another competition diet?

i'm not trying to dissuade you at all - you really look good. but i think you might do well just eating clean, lifting heavy and training hard instead of jumping into another precontest phase right away.

Good luck on the new journal!!! Im always following along you know that!!;)

Wow your pics look awesome!!!! You are sooooo tiny, great figure and what a low bf you must have. I wish I had 'thin' legs like yours! Mine are like tree trunks<---I got that name from Jodie!:laugh:

How tall are you??? JMHO, you shouldnt focus so much on cardio deary, you DONT need it!! I would focus more on the weights.:D

Originally posted by greekblondechic
Great pics hon. I especially like 8.. I mean 9 :p

With you lookin this good 16 weeks out, I know you will look absolutely amazing in August! YAY!

BTW, did you forget to tan? :laugh:

So you doing this comp with me??? C'mon girl you know you want to:)

I took these 1 week or so before the show. Speaking of tanning...this time I did 2 mist-on tans and dream tan the morning of. The DT was in major pain in the butt, it was streaking and looked like shiat. I suggest to anyone who competes. Finish ALL your tanning at home before the show. It was SO CROWDED in the locker room backstage and you can't see where you are rubbing the stuff!

Originally posted by nikegurl
i definitely think you can achieve your goals :thumb:

have you considered taking some time off from competing in order to focus on building some muscle before starting another competition diet?

i'm not trying to dissuade you at all - you really look good. but i think you might do well just eating clean, lifting heavy and training hard instead of jumping into another precontest phase right away.

Thanks Nike:)

I was thinking of doing this first phase for only 3-4 wks to lose some initial fat..then do exactly what you said...switch to a muscle building mode. (More food, less cardio, 4-5 day heavy split). Jodie gave me some great shoulder wo's so I know I will be ready to roll in August!!!!

Originally posted by Jill
Good luck on the new journal!!! Im always following along you know that!!;)

Wow your pics look awesome!!!! You are sooooo tiny, great figure and what a low bf you must have. I wish I had 'thin' legs like yours! Mine are like tree trunks<---I got that name from Jodie!:laugh:

How tall are you??? JMHO, you shouldnt focus so much on cardio deary, you DONT need it!! I would focus more on the weights.:D

Thanks Hon:)

Congrats on day 10:)

Tiny :lol: I felt like a fat a** at the show so that compliment is nice to hear:)

I am 5'8" Jilly.

Like I said to NG - I just want to do this fat loss phase for 3-4 wks, drop some fat, feel better, then BUILD BUILD BUILD!!!!:D

BTW Everyone - I did come in last again.

Oh well!

That was the LAST time that will happen.

Next time it's TOP TEN baby!!!!!

Stats

Date: 4/27/04

Weight: 139.5
Tanita: 29%
Waist (Narrowest): 27"
Waist (Sucked in): 29.125"
Waist (Relaxed at bb): 30"
Hips: 38.5"
Bic - Flexed: 10.75"
Thigh: 22.25"
Calves: 13.5"

I would consider adding on some muscle before you start dieting. Your not fat by any means and I think once you put on some muscle and then diet down a little, you'll realize that. We're always are own worst critics though ;) . Your legs are so tiny too- you should be proud!!

Hey Star!! i agree with the ladies- IMO you should concentrate on gaining some muscle before any dieting.. and there isnt any reason for you to be doing so much cardio either girl!

Back