• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much protein do you eat?

aztecwolf

Sackin' up every day
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wonderin what ya'lls protein intake is like on the average day, cause there are a ton of conflicting reports on what intake should be?
For me I weigh 160 lbs at around 8-9% bodyfat, i take in about 200-225 grams a day
My current status is I am attempting to gain weight while keeping my bodyfat relatively stable at its current rate

I also count all protein, even from vegetables, beans, bread and what not?

right around 175 g/day

I get about 275-325 grams a day. I go by 1.5 grams per lb of LBM...

Originally posted by LAM
I get about 275-325 grams a day. I go by 1.5 grams per lb of LBM...
yeah i am more on the lbm then per lb. thing i mean why do i need to fuel my fat
and thnks everyone i just like seeing how everyone else does with their protein intake, do you all count all protein or only meat/dairy products?

Originally posted by aztecwolf
yeah i am more on the lbm then per lb. thing i mean why do i need to fuel my fat
and thnks everyone i just like seeing how everyone else does with their protein intake, do you all count all protein or only meat/dairy products?

I only count protein from animal sources and protein supplements. IMO..the bioavailablity of protein(s) from grains, etc. is to poor to really contribute...

I think counting protein from grains and veggies is going a bit far...I only count complete sources....At 175 pounds, I'm taking in around 250g a day.

Peace.

Originally posted by LAM
the bioavailablity of protein(s) from grains, etc. is to poor to really contribute...
I thought that if you mix incomplete protein with others, you would get a complete one.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Vieope
I thought that if you mix incomplete protein with others, you would get a complete one.

yes, but I believe there is a certain ratio of each that must be used...

about 140g. for me.

Originally posted by LAM
yes, but I believe there is a certain ratio of each that must be used...

I take about 70g of protein from beans a day. I hope that counts. :)

Another vote for 1.5g/lb bodyweight here. So long as my system and pocketbook can handle it, I plan on going with at least this cutting or bulking.

-Cardinal

weigh 160, take in about 260. On a quick 1 month bulk before I cut for summer. Which I will problaly drop down to 220g.

Originally posted by Vieope
I take about 70g of protein from beans a day. I hope that counts. :)
:fart:

well if i don't count protein from grains, beans (damn vieope that is a crapload o' beans), and veggies, then what is that protein really put to use in. Is it just empty calories?? cause it ain't like it's carbs or fat or complete proteins, so is it just useless calories

Originally posted by JLB001
:fart:
Somehow my beans don´t produce that :)

Originally posted by aztecwolf
(damn vieope that is a crapload o' beans)

Yes. I don´t have money to buy a lot of meat. :bawling: but I like the beans.

300-350

Back