• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How does this 6-8 week meal plan look?

Skib

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I've decided to clean up my eating a little bit... I do not eat poorly by any means, but I'm looking to drop a little BF before the summer hits...

I usually tend to eat in increments of every 3-4 hours

Also, the theme of this meal plan is convenience :p

I'll be going back to school for a couple of months to pick up a couple courses so keep in mind that I will not have access to a fridge or microwave during the day...

Meal #1

-1 Cup of Egg Whites
-1/2 Cup of Oatmeal
-500 mL of Water

Meal #2

-1 Can of Tuna on 2 Slices of Whole Grain Bread w/ Miracle Whip (don't want to use real mayo because I'm really trying to cut out fats... not so worried about carbs)
-1 Cup of Celery (2 stocks cut into 4 pieces)
-Water

Meal #3

-Another Tuna Sandwich + an apple
-Water

Meal #4 (Dinner)

Looking to eat either:

-1 turkey burger and 1 average size chicken breast with 1/4 cup of brown rice
-Water

or

-2 fish fillets with 1/4 of brown rice
-Water

or

whatever my mom makes for dinner (she's usually pretty good... she makes a lot of chilli, chicken salads, roasts, etc.)

Meal #5 (PWO "meal")

2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water & 1 TBSP of natural PB

Meal #6 (Before Bed)

1 Cup of 1% Cottage Cheese & 1 TBSP of natural PB

I train either before Meal #5 or Meal #6... i also bike 25 minutes to work and 25 minutes back 5 days a week (soon it will be 40 minutes once i start school... great exercise!) and I train 4-5 days a week for 1 hour

Any comments/suggestions on what I plan on eating for the next couple months in hopes to lean out a little bit before the summer would be much appreciated...

I'm a 21 year old male, 5'11, 170-175 lbs at somewhere in between 10-15% BF...

Sorry I cannot provide exact calorie counts, etc.

Too much bread. I know your looking for convenience but still - too much bread. 2 slices per day is all you should have. Why can't you carry a cooler?

Instead I would have a salad with tuna and add some red kidney beans, olive oil & vinegar.

Also, get rid of the PB PWO.

You also need some EFA's here. Are you taking any fish oil?

i would suggest more carbs pwo and try mixing your tuna with some mustard and pepper instead of the mayo or mw

why're you having protein and fat PWO and carbs at other meals when you don't need them as much? Doesn't make sense.

Peace.

Originally posted by Jodi
Too much bread. I know your looking for convenience but still - too much bread. 2 slices per day is all you should have. Why can't you carry a cooler?

Instead I would have a salad with tuna and add some red kidney beans, olive oil & vinegar.

Also, get rid of the PB PWO.

You also need some EFA's here. Are you taking any fish oil?

I know it's too much bread : (

but you're right, I'm looking for convenience... and jodi I CANNOT eat tuna over salad anymore... any other recommendations?

Why no PB PWO?

I know I need more EFA's and no I am not taking any fish or flax oil capsules at the moment...

Originally posted by aztecwolf
i would suggest more carbs pwo and try mixing your tuna with some mustard and pepper instead of the mayo or mw

remind me why I want more carbs PWO/before bed?

and I will try mixing tuna like so...

Originally posted by Premo55
why're you having protein and fat PWO and carbs at other meals when you don't need them as much? Doesn't make sense.

Peace.

I just figured I'd be smart and cut out a few carbs in the evening while I'm not doing any physical activity whatsoever... why do I not want carbs during the day if I'm going to be biking 80 minutes a day and training 60 minutes? please enlighten me...

I'm having protein with every meal but was trying cut down on my fat intake so my body resorts to carbohydrate and stored body fat for energy... guess it doesn't work like that, huh?

and I figured as long as I cut down on the carbs before bed and have some PB that should slow down digestion to provide enough satiety to get through the night...

if you guys could answer my questions, give me some suggestions as to why what I was planning on doing isn't the best way to do so, etc. that'd be much appreciated...

and one thing, i am by no means a body builder... I like to eat well and get to the gym, but I'm by no means as strict as most of the people on this board nor will I ever be... there are only so many things I'm willing to sacrifice in my life... like eating more than 2 slices of bread a day for example... i never eat more than 4 but I'd like to know why eating 4 slices is so bad...

and about the whole cooler thing... keep in mind I'll already be biking with a backpack full of books... a heavy cooler isn't really an option... it's just so easy to throw some mayo on a few slices of bread, throw a couple cans of tuna in my lunch bag with some celery and an apple...

anyways, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Originally posted by Skib
I know it's too much bread : (

but you're right, I'm looking for convenience... and jodi I CANNOT eat tuna over salad anymore... any other recommendations?

Why no PB PWO?

I know I need more EFA's and no I am not taking any fish or flax oil capsules at the moment...
No fat PWO. It will slow down the digestion of your protein. This is where you want carbs not fat.

Too much bread is going to slow down your fat loss. So I would suggest thinking of something else.

Get some EFA's ;)

right on...

thanks for the tips jodi! i wasn't aware of that info...

so what would you recommend i eat PWO/before bed? i just don't feel full if i don't get any fat and usually wake up starving in the middle of the night... protein shake minus the PB but add some carbs? cottage cheese before bed minus the PB? that just doesn't seem like a lot of food in my system PWO/before bed

PWO:
2 scoops Whey
1 cup oats

Before bed:
Cottage cheese
Fish oil
I guess 1 TB Natural PB would work too

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ right on... i can definately deal with that...

so how about during the day? what would you guys recommend? does my breakfast look alright, or should i add a couple more whole eggs? i'm not going to lie, i REALLY want to lower my body fat for the summer... dying to own a visible 6-pack... so if a tuna sandwich is ok for 1 meal during the day, what could you guys recommend for a 2nd easily prepared meal?

Back