• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MAN Body Octane - testers wanted

David Tolson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We are looking for product testers for MAN Body Octane. Testers should be:

-18 or older
-Experienced lifters (over one year, preferably over two years)
-Not taking or able to discontinue similar supplements (the primary concern is arginine/citrulline supplements) for the duration of testing, and also not taking other supplements that are likely to interfere with objective product evaluation (basics like fish oil, whey, etc. are obviously fine).
-Able to take regular weight, size and bodyfat measurements (i.e., you should own a scale and calipers)
-Able to follow a consistent diet, training, and supplementation schedule for the duration of testing, and preferably not have made any major changes in diet/training/supplementation recently
-Able to keep thorough records of all of the above and log any other reactions to the product

If interested in becoming a tester, email me at dvdtlsn@bulknutrition.com with "Body Octane testers" as the subject. 4 testers will be chosen. Upon emailing me you will receive an initial form to fill out which should be returned ASAP. Receiving the form is not a guarantee of testing, it is used to screen for serious testers.

Product info:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1008

I am very interested, and wish that I could contribute. However I am on TP-PT and it isnt allowed to use a new supplement(IE: onr you havent taken before). :(

Damn it your not allowed to take a new supp...I didn't know that and I wanted to be a tester.

haha that looks funny.

Lol ya I know I had a different superman avi that I use at avant but it was too big for this site so I "borrowed" yours.

Thanks for that PreMier changed the size.

Tons of people emailed, so all the testers have been selected or will soon be, those that aren't selected will be getting an email shortly regarding participation in future tests. Thanks to all who responded.

Back