• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need to lose a little weight.. i think

Jimbodude1423

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yea right now i am 5'11 and 160lbs [15yrs old] and i have a belly lol. Since the beginning of this year ive lost 40 lbs.. i use to weigh 200 lbs.

I'm just wondering how exactly how i can get rid of this stomach asap.. im sick of it. In school i take a weight training class which consists of 3 days of weight lifting and 2 days of running.. and i also can do a 7:30 mile while haveing this fat on me. I also do a very limited diet EACH day.. 500 calories or less.

Heres another thing that ive been told: It can be extra skin from the 40lbs that ive lost, if so what would i have to do to get the excess skin off?

The only real place i have alot of fat/extra skin is on my stomach.. every where else on my body im basically skinny as you can get.

One more thing.. before when i frist started out i was loseing 1lb each day.. now i get lucky off with getting 1lb off every other day or so any reason i cant do 1lb each day now?

Please help..

So from reading that post all i have to do is just eat some fruit and vegies every 3 hours or so and itll get my metabilism going?

and is the 40lb loss that i had why i have a belly.. i mean is it extra skin?

well thats not an option for me lol.. im only 15.. but ill say that i have the average amount of muscle for a 15 yr old on me.. so if i do lose some more weight will my belly get any smaller?

there is no way your eating 500 calories a day, how can you survive on 500 calories a day you gotta eat a lot more, your killin your metabolism, body is going into starvation mode, and sustaining fat to keep you allive. Your also only 15 younger/growing people require far more calories. As far as having a belly, fat around the midsection is the last to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jimbodude1423
So from reading that post all i have to do is just eat some fruit and vegies every 3 hours or so and itll get my metabilism going?

you better do some re-reading my friend.

of course you will lose weight if you starve yourself, but you will lose muscle and fat, crash your metabolism, and as soon as you start eating again you will blow up like a balloon.

Ok so.. can any one like post out a daily diet i should put my self on or some thing? A little info on my weight training class:

Mondays- Lift weights
Tuesdays- Run
Wednesdays- Lift weights
Thursdays- Run
Fridays Lift weights

In our class we work on the core muscles.. each week we change the reps and sets up. Of course.. its like any other class period.. 55 minutes long. Which includes warm up/stretching and the arm blasters we do at the end some times or the push ups at the end.

no, I gave you links with tons of info, obviously you did not read it.

had you read all of that info you would be able to come up with your own diet and ask us to critique it, hell you could even look at the hundreds of diets that people have posted here and in their online journals.

:read:

just make sure that those every 3 or so hours you get some lean protein, try to schedule your carb intake around your workouts, and keep the fat low and from essential fat sources, such as fish/ nuts

Ok.. i need to know this.. what are the things out there that i may think are good to eat but are very bad to eat.. like potatoes.. ive always thought that those would be very bad for you to eat.. is there a list of really bad things not to eat some where on here?

Jimbo - I think you need a total diet restructuring. There is no way you're getting enough protein to make muscle by only eating 500 grams of protein. I would say you're taking in maybe 70-75 grams which is not enough for you especially if you're lifting weights. It's like you're not going to see the fruits (excuse the pun) of your labour.

There is no way you're getting enough protein to make muscle by only eating 500 grams of protein.
:scratch: You meant cals, I hope.

Originally posted by Jodi
:scratch: You meant cals, I hope.
that would be a boatload a chicken

lol..yeah, i meant cals. But with 4 cals = 1 g. protein + carb, and 9 cals = fat, this guy is definitely not getting his daily macro requirements for someone trying to lose weight.

IML Gear Cream!
so what exactly is a good thing to eat to get a ton of protein? that has very low calories and such.. im working on eating some hamburgers/steaks.. is that alot of protein? Show some examples of a good source of protein.. and how many grams of protein should i eat?

Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
you better do some re-reading my friend.

of course you will lose weight if you starve yourself, but you will lose muscle and fat, crash your metabolism, and as soon as you start eating again you will blow up like a balloon.

plus you may damage your endocrine system by being in starvation mode during the early stages of puberty...

lol ive gone thru puberty almost 100%... have the deep voice and dont make me say the hairs ;) im in 9th grade..

and again..

"so what exactly is a good thing to eat to get a ton of protein? that has very low calories and such.. im working on eating some hamburgers/steaks.. is that alot of protein? Show some examples of a good source of protein.. and how many grams of protein should i eat?"

Originally posted by Jimbodude1423
lol ive gone thru puberty almost 100%

ha ! you just got started.

the duration of male puberty can last up to 8 years...

well as long as im almost 6'0 and have a deep voice and them hairs its all good ;).

But what is the best source of protein? From what ive looked at chicken is jam packed with it. Any other good things?

As for my vitamin intake.. im pretty set with that.. i have these drinks that have like 24 vitamins in them and i also have some times in the morning one of the nutri gain bars.

My vitamin C intake is awsome.. i drink to much milk some times.. not 2% of course ;)

you need to vary your protein sources...they all have different amino acid profiles and contain different amounts of vitamins and minerals...

each day I have at least 1 serving of:

fish
beef
poultry
eggs

LAM is right. I would say egg whites in for breakfast, tuna/cheese for lunch, then beef/chicken/fish for dinner. and then 2 snacks during the day. i reccomend light popcorn, and maybe..mm...lots of fruit. And try to have green veggies with all your meals. Have you thought about increasing the cals yet?

how do you count your calories? I'm having an impossible time believing that your only eating 500/day. When I started ACTUALLY counting I was way off from what I thought I was eating.

Also, puberty is primarily about the changes internally. The physical changes are a small part (no pun intended :laugh: ).

I would love to know how anyone can eat 500 cals a day short of having 100 egg whites per day.

Back