• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new supp for summer

jadakris31

jersey's here
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im going to start up some creatine this summer... i suppose just some generic brand ... does creatine really change from brand to brand?? ... 5 g post workout if im correct? .. can i mix it right with my protein shake (whey and skim milk) or would i be better off doing it seperatly with water? or a juice?

any name brands would help... any places to get it... thanks

Ive been takin v12 so far for about 5 days, and that stuffs pretty good. Im only takin one level scoop a day with water, 30 minutes prior to workout. Seems more cost efficient that way. Anyone take more than once a day on v12 and get better results?

Im taking 2 scoops and I have been on it for about a week right now. Im getting some insane pumps in my arms, still have some body fat to lose, but the trainers are coming up to me and complementing. V-12 is the SHIZAT!

For most, any brand will do, just get the cheapest. Prolab used to have a good deal.

met rx micronized is cheap like 25 for a kilo

Originally posted by jadakris31
im going to start up some creatine this summer... i suppose just some generic brand ... does creatine really change from brand to brand?? ... 5 g post workout if im correct? .. can i mix it right with my protein shake (whey and skim milk) or would i be better off doing it seperatly with water? or a juice?

any name brands would help... any places to get it... thanks

A study a few years ago found quite a few creatine products to be impure/degraded. I would get one with the Creapure label. Most of the top brands have this. I usually buy Optimum.

I once used the Vitamine Shoppe brand the first time I used creatine and it woprked fine, but then I noticed no results after some time. I switched over to SwoleV2 and had some awsome pumps and have tried others but never got the same. I would say go for any reputable company or even try something like SwoleV2. I am finishing my last tub now and am waiting a little bit before I try some new stuff I found called TRAC. Several guys at my gym have recently started it and they are loving it, so I'm gonna give it a try. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Originally posted by jadakris31
i suppose just some generic brand ... does creatine really change from brand to brand?? ...

Creatine impurities.

Creatine products with more than 5% impurities have been found on the market. The reaction conditions as well as the treatment of the crude Creatine Monohydrate are crucial for the quality of the product. Inferior starting materials or reducing the amount of water during "recrystallization" results in increased amounts of impurities (such as Dicyandiamide (dimerization product of Cyanamide), Creatinine (Cyclization product of Creatine) and Dihydrotriazines). Try to find a company that tests its +raw products +in production + end product using HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) HPLC test of creatine monohydrate addresses the impurity factors associated with it.

When a manufacturer is sourcing+blending+buying creatine most will do this on the basis of making the most profit.
Large quantities small retail prices or worse advertising bumf and full retail mark up to support ongoing adverts and sponsorship and free samples etc.
EG. 99.9%pure or 99.8% or even less, this might not seen like much to you but when buying in massive quantities this makes a massive saving???s of hundreds of thousands of Dollars then Pounds as all supplements eventually come to the UK on the hype of USA sales and mag adverts.
What you don???t realise is that all of these impurities mount up.
Looking for the creapure label on your creatine is no guarantee of purity. CREAPURE is simply a logo licensed by a company called SKW. It is their way of "branding" their product. It has nothing to do with purity other than their marketing campaign saying that it does.

Back