• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

absolved for chest fat

ruvainc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Life long sufferer of chest fat. Always assumed I had gyno since I always lost weight dieting but never got rid of the chest fat. Recently changed my approach and have been working out with weights and eating low carb diet for well over a year. The results have been great but I still felt self conscious about the chest fat.

After two and a half weeks of using absolved I am amazed at the results. Either this stuff temporarily makes you look better or really works. I see a noticable difference. Although I have been working out regularly and eating a low carb diet while using the absolved, I was doing the same prior to using absolved without the same results.

Anyone have similiar experiences? Anyone have any success with any other type of cortisal control agent? How about lipoderm for the chest?

Well, absolved is really used for abs because of cotrisol but hey if it worked, great.

I had great results with it on my abdomen region. 1.5" in 4 weeks.

I would definately look into LipoDerm Ultra for chest.

cortisal

Is there any reason why controlling cortisal would not be effective for chest fat?

Not that I can think of. Typically people need more help controlling cortisol in the abdominal region, that's all.

I know most men have excellent results with LipoUltra in the chest.

jodi would tell you that avant products cure cancer.......lol

Whatever :rolleyes: There are Avant products that I've used that I don't care for but it doesn't mean they won't work for someone else.

While it is true that Ab-Solved was not designed for chest fat, more than a few have reported excellent results with it, several are members of this board who I have discussed it at length with via PM.

Good luck with continued success.

Oh, and Jodi, I think Topolo was just giving you a hard time. He likes to be an ass. Man after my own heart.

Thought someone might find this interesting:

"Ab-Solved is for local increases in 11b-HSD1 expression, which will be in android pattern fat tissues -- abs, love handles, chest -- probably upper arms, in women, as well. There is also a subset of obesity that is caused by 11b-HSD malfunction. We need and achieve much higher local levels of active in this situation."

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=4067&hl=&

From Par's post about half way down.

I have had great results with LipoUltra on my chest. Took noticable amounts away from thwe chest and I have had similar results with absolved. Love handles have gone down greatly and friday I will measure everything.

Originally posted by Jodi
I had great results with it on my abdomen region. 1.5" in 4 weeks.

:eek: That and a good diet.. hmmmmm sounds like a miracle to me! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just obsessed. This was a year ago now and my waist size was a bit bigger :grin:

what are the requirements to take ab-solved for it to actually work besides caloric deficit? do u have to be under a certain bodyfat %?

It actually depends on the type of fat you have VAT or SubQ. Bodyfat does not matter only caloric defict.

Now your bugging me.

Originally posted by topolo
Jodi......will these products cure vertigo?

No. SesaThin does that.

While we're on the subject of absolved..I am led to believe that my legs (thigh/hamstring/pretty much my whole upper leg) are big because of VAT fat

so i'm thinking of starting a bottle of absolved on my legs to attack the VAT

i think i'll stick with lipoUltra and start my 2nd bottle on my stomach, and the fat that's in the middle of my back :\

thoughts?

how long before topicals are banned?

What led you to believe you have VAT in your legs?

IML Gear Cream!
Sent this in PM, but I'll post to share info:

Man I just think that I have VAT in my legs because they are huge..

Over the course of the past 2 months, I've been slimming down a lot, I changed what I was eating, started running every night, etc.

My stomach has gotten a lot smaller..there have been obvious and noticeable changes

However, I've always had a big lower body, in my opinion

I even get the feeling that people are surprised when they see how big my calves are..but they aren't just FAT looking..they're just big

I was pinching around my thighs, hamstrings, etc..and it seems like i can only really pinch some fat on the inner part of my thigh..the front of my thigh and what not..it's not as pinchable..so I believe it's fat under the muscle..

That is just my guess, because it's not like I have a lot of jiggly fat on my legs..they are just big in mass.

I'm thinking of ordering a bottle of absolved just to use on my lower body..even my calves, because they are big, and they don't seem to have much sub-q fat on them..

==

I'll post up a profile of myself once I go buy a tape measure :eek:

I'm interested in this as well. I've been doing diet/excercise and have lowered my overall weight/mass but I still have that chest fat over the front and sides of my chest (I'm starting to think for the front that it's gyne). LipoDerm Ultra would help take this down or Absolved would be better? I was reading about the different kinds of fat and I'm not sure what I've got up there

Pooloo, although I've slimmed down noticeably, and still am, my chest is reducing as well.
If you really think it may be gyno, have it checked out..
At one point I was worried that I may have it, but I can see that I have indeed lost fat in my chest area. It's just stubborn fat, and it's not going to go away until more overall fat loss occurs.
Remember we can't necessarily spot-reduce..
I'm guessing that it is soft/jiggly fat..over your pecs, right? But kind of more to the outer part of your pecs..
Strict diet, HIIT, EC stack, and lipoderm ultra..they'll eventually go away :)

Yeah you got it, it's like only on the outsides and under my armpits

More concerned with the front though, it's a small bit that I just want gone!

Probably isn't gyno. Keep with it for a couple months at least and they should be gone by then if there isn't much right now :)

Where can I find that stuff, I have tried GNC but they don't carry absolved, but they did carry this product that cost like 90 bucks and I don't know if I feel like spending that.

I want to get rid of a bit of stubborn chest fat as well. I'm torn between Ab and LipoUltra. There's a bit of subq right there and is absolutely killing me. Which would make it go away?

Originally posted by ProBodyFitness
Where can I find that stuff, I have tried GNC but they don't carry absolved, but they did carry this product that cost like 90 bucks and I don't know if I feel like spending that.

Was it called Cutting Gel? Don't waste your money on that ;)

BulkNutrition.com

If you look in the Supplements forum, I posted a thread called "Getting ready for summer"

You can see my order there :)

Originally posted by NickB
I want to get rid of a bit of stubborn chest fat as well. I'm torn between Ab and LipoUltra. There's a bit of subq right there and is absolutely killing me. Which would make it go away?

Sub-q fat (jiggly, pinchable, right underneath the skin) go with Lipo Ultra

VAT (underneath muscle) go with AbSolved

Back