• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ladies...does size matter?

What do you ladies prefer?

• Small dick but great technique

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Big dick with NO technique

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • I need a footlong

Votes: 21 18.3%

• Total voters

bulletproof1

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ladies please give us insight to this age old question. We have all heard various opinions on the topic. Nothing to hide here...no faces. Give it to us straight on what you prefer and then take the poll.

From personal experience the 7 women that I have been with have enjoyed a normal size around 7 inches in length, but a very good thickness is most enjoyed.

Yup average and thick works for me! :thumb:

Originally posted by Johnnny
From personal experience the 7 women that I have been with have enjoyed a normal size around 7 inches in length, but a very good thickness is most enjoyed.

Average is under 6 inches.

Based on everything I have heard, read, etc it's not length it's girth that matters when it cums to stroking motion after that it's all technique.

Actually I saw I documentary on the Discovery channel about sexuality last week that said the normal size is 6.5-7 inches in length.

I saw a different documentary about sexuality on TLC & they said the same thing about 6.5-7 inches being normal size

Johnny - quit being so defensive, people read what you say and it sounds like you are self conscious.

Thanks for the "Study Info" but give it a rest... the topic is too controversial.

I chose not to vote because the choices were not good enough. So the pole will be flawed.

You should have had something along the lines of the following for choice:

Yes it does matter
No it doesn't matter
Yes both size and thickness matter (better than average is better)
Yes size matters - no thickness doesn't matter (as long as you have the right technique)
No thickness doesn't matter - yes size matters (the longer the better)
Yes both matter because women don't come in on size. Therefore men can't be one size fits all.

The later would be my choice. And that would be based on my own experience as well as my 6 girlfriends to whom I have posed the question at the gym last night.

Cheers :thumbs: :angel1:

I'm not trying to be defensive in any way at all. I'm just saying what I saw in a educational documentary. That's all.

:rofl: :funny: No, there was no pun intended...

IML Gear Cream!
THICK is nice. It can also be too long.
But most important is the person using it and I am not talking about technique. There must be chemistry.
Remember the female orgasm is all in the head (no pun intended) :)

So just over 7inches & as thick as a bananna with the peal on it would be big enough?

i saw a site on the net where a condom company did research by having female nurses actually measure a guy's erections. Apparently it's the only known study where the guy didn't measure himself.....the average was 5.87 inches long and like 4.9 inches around.

Cheesegraters remarks are Correct....under 6 length and under 5 for girth is AVG when measured CORRECTLY...remember that most are self-comscious so measure in a way that gives higher numbers...lol

Not being defensive or anything, than I guess the documentaries I saw on the Discovery & TLC channels aren't right?

Not being defensive or anything, than I guess the documentaries I saw on the Discovery & TLC channels aren't right?

no they weren't right.

Why do you guys think that they are wrong? 2 documentaries on 2 different educational networks said the same thing?

This poll is really silly. You'll never get a right answer because it's to subjective to personal experience and opinions. It's like asking a guy if he likes big breasted women or small. It's all relevant to the individual.
And then of course you also need to understand that not everyone is good in bed so a guy with a great sized penis might be a dud and the guy with an average one might be amazing so then the poor girl is left confused not sure what she wants or likes anymore.
Same with guys, some like big breasts and don't care if they're implants or not and some are really fussy about it being the real thing and some guys just love women whether they're small breasted or not. It's completely up to the individual.:p

Why do you guys think that they are wrong? 2 documentaries on 2 different educational networks said the same thing?

Must have been a Canadian version and they were talking in metric not Inches?? I don't know why or how they came up with that average but it's wrong period.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Sara Valentine
This poll is really silly. You'll never get a right answer because it's to subjective to personal experience and opinions. It's like asking a guy if he likes big breasted women or small. It's all relevant to the individual.
And then of course you also need to understand that not everyone is good in bed so a guy with a great sized penis might be a dud and the guy with an average one might be amazing so then the poor girl is left confused not sure what she wants or likes anymore.
Same with guys, some like big breasts and don't care if they're implants or not and some are really fussy about it being the real thing and some guys just love women whether they're small breasted or not. It's completely up to the individual.:p

I have to totally agree with this post.

I love women end of subject :p

Originally posted by Sara Valentine

good point Miss Sara. :)

But it's interesting to see how so many do have an opinion on it.

Actually it was an American documentary on both. These 2 channels show a lot of American programs. They were using inches.

Actually it was an American documentary on both. These 2 channels show a lot of American programs. They were using inches.

Johnny you really need to find a sense of humor.

I still think they were wrong. More than likely the used the "ask'm" method. Ask any man how big his dick is and he's gonna lie if it's average or below average. Ask the above average man and he's gonna say "I don't know"

Well there are things you can do to help if it's below average. Although some ppl don't believe that you can do anything.

As for a sense of humor I have a pretty good one.

Johnnny, then show your sense of humor. ;) :)

Personally I think it's a bit hard to show your sense of humor on a topic that can be sensitive to some ppl.

Personally I think it's a bit hard to show your sense of humor on a topic that can be sensitive to some ppl.
No it aint bro. Its easy BECAUSE its a sensitive subject, I think. Kinda like Pepper saying he is a recovering fat ass. People make fun of sensitive issues when they see them for the silly things they really are. Kinda like I make fun of Mexicans not BBQing because the beans keep falling through the grill. And Im Mexican.

Beside, you have a woman who's crazy about you and you are above average from what you've described. And anyways, the knock wasnt against you or the subject, it was against Canada. Pitboss said "maybe the ducumentary was Canadian". You seem to have a pretty good sense of humor from the other threads Ive seen.

the other tests have men measure themselves; the test i gave a link to had nurses measure men. That's why the discrepancy.....

Back