PDA

View Full Version : advice on a stack

Elipika
05-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Need some input/advice. I got a chance to get some d-bol or anadrol. I can stack it with deca, primobolin, parabolin, or test suspension (sp).
What would be the best combo?
I am 5’11 and weigh 218lbs. This will be the first time in two years I had done anything. I basically want something simple, 1 pill form, 1 injectable form. My main fear is gaining 20lbs, coming off and losing the majority of my gains. What should I do?

BCC
05-07-2004, 11:43 AM
If you don't mind every day injections I would use the suspension with dbol.

Primo is junk these days, even if you do find the real thing it's expensive. I'm just flat out not a fan of deca and I wouldn't use parabolin (tren) without using test.

If your biggest fear is losing your gains then you need to invest time (and money) into your post cycle therapy. Perhaps look into HCG if you've had problems in the past maintaining gains from cycles. Or stick with clomid/nolva type therapy.

Fit Freak
05-07-2004, 02:12 PM
I would say DBol and Test...but 12 weeks of suspension is gonna be a lot of pinning. Don't you have access to Sust or Enanthate??

I agree with the above comments...to get ay real results from Primo it'll put you in the poor-house...and Parabolin no longer exists so I assume you are referring to Tren....which in that casey you need tren and a test. Tren is ED or EOD...so that and Suspension would be a hella of a lot of injections.

If you cannot get a "longer" acting test ester I would wait it out and run DBol, Test, AND Tren....just run the dbol for the first 4 weeks of so.

I would avoid Anadrol period...too harsh unless you have A LOT of experience.

As for Deca...waste IMO.

Mudge
05-07-2004, 04:29 PM
I swear I must be immune to drol because it doesn't do anything to me side wise. I made some powdered winny and drol, the winny is working really well for a friend, I am running the drol @ 100mg twice a day. Its only been 3 days so I have nothing to report, but 100mg I have tried twice before with no significant results other than good strength.

This will be my last time running it, if it doesn't kick ass, its dbol from now on for orals.

Fit Freak
05-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Mudge...200mg of Anadrol ED...something must be wrong with you're "stuff" cause my source...well...100mg ED would put you on your ass...lol

Just a guy
05-07-2004, 05:04 PM
i dought mudge has a bad source... I feel ya on that tho... D-bol doesnt do anything for me but never tried drol.

Elipika
05-11-2004, 11:46 AM
ED & EOD? Define?

Mudge
05-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Fit Freak
Mudge...200mg of Anadrol ED...something must be wrong with you're "stuff" cause my source...well...100mg ED would put you on your ass...lol

Bol or drol does none of that magical bloating stuff on me, this is my 4th time doing drol and each time was from a different source bro. I am "immune" to free gains.

I knew the IP was bunk, I ran 5 in a row and got nothing. I had green meanies, and I had PPL, right now I'm using powder and the winny I mixed up for a friend is working badass. I was almost nervous to see how he would react and he is in LOVE with it. I've had people tell me that before but I have always been "immune" to things.

I'm 261 at the moment and holding my calories pretty steady about 4500 daily, strength is coming back but that is all drol ever gave me. I am however gaining in size, I'm close to eclipsing the 19" mark for the first time.

I have been very lucky to make good contacts, so I highly doubt I'm getting screwed :) This will be my last time doing drol though if I dont see some major ass whuppin, because the $ is not worth it neither is the strain on the liver, if its no better than bol for me.

* Good strength
* Mean back pumps
* Zero lethargy and very little "moon face"

Mudge
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Elipika
ED & EOD? Define?

Every Day, Every Other Day.

My own cycle started on the 24th of last month:

200 prop EOD
200 drol ED (split in two doses AM/PM)

Elipika
05-11-2004, 01:44 PM
cool, thanks for the info.

plouffe
05-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
very little "moon face"

Whats moon face?

Mudge
05-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Heavy water retention making you look like a chipmunk/fatty.

TrojanMan60563
05-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Heavy water retention making you look like a chipmunk/fatty.

LOL...:rofl: I hope like hell I don't get the fatty face look. I would think the anti-E would be helping you avoid that Mudge.

Mudge
05-11-2004, 11:49 PM
I'm using anti-aromatase though, anti-E might work but I couldn't say. The issue with abombs is they bind directly to estro receptors, they do not convert to estrogen, so anti-a does nothing to avoid bloat, it does not aromatise.

TrojanMan60563
05-12-2004, 12:21 AM
does this hold true for D-Bol too Mudge?

Mudge
05-12-2004, 07:03 AM
So far as I know dbol does aromatise. Its never been an important issue to me because I dont bloat much.

TrojanMan60563
05-12-2004, 09:41 AM
I guess I won't know my reactions til I try it

Mudge
05-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Yeah, one of the guys at the gym bloats up on test so he is using only 250mg a week. When he ran 5 dbol a day (25mg) he said he looked like a fat kid, his story was cracking me up he litterally just sucks in water like nobodies business. He loves deca + winny.

Elipika
05-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Anyone know about Mastergen(s/p)?

Just a guy
05-12-2004, 11:52 AM
masteron?

Mudge
05-12-2004, 01:29 PM
What about it? Masteron is for low BF% people, I dont mess with anything that wont give me good size, and masteron is not a size drug.

Fit Freak
05-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Yeah...save the Masteron for pre-comp...and it's very expensive. Mudge...for me D-Bols kick ass...so sides and I get quite HARD and Vascular...not to mention nice strength gains.

I think for ther most part water retention/bloating is all diet related...when your diet is clean...from my experience...you can pretty much take anything and continue to look good.

Mudge
05-12-2004, 01:45 PM
My sodium is 100% USRDA or less, its pretty low overall. I pull in a few water pounds near the start but not much to speak of overall.

Elipika
05-12-2004, 01:46 PM
masteron, that is it. I heard it helps drop BF?

Mudge
05-12-2004, 02:57 PM
No it doesn't drop bodyfat, its not a dieting drug its a steroid. It is used by people who are ALREADY LOW BODYFAT to "look hard."

Elipika
05-13-2004, 06:15 AM
ah, thanks. Well that is not me, low BF%. I am around 12-14% BF. I would like to increase Muscle and drop BF, but who doesn't.
I have been dieting forever and the BF is not really coming off, so I have upped my cardio. I can get most anything, so should I do a cut stack first? I was planning on bulking up, trying to keep BF gains low, then cut after. Should I do it the opposite?

Mudge
05-13-2004, 07:17 AM
Depends what you want to do, I'd be happy with 12% and just bulk. I dont want to spend my life being tiny crying that I dont look like Brad Pitt, so hardcore cutters are not for me.

ZorroAzul
05-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Well Mudge, that's the look that the vast majority of women prefer not the ape-like body of a hardcore bodybuilder. When have you seen a famous heartbreaker that had huge muscles?

Before you come back saying "we do this for ourselves, not for the other sex..." I understand, but do you really want to look less appealing? Personally I would definitely prefer not to.

As for myself, no more than 8% BF tops and hopefully soon I will be up another 15 lbs LBM up to 200. On my 6'0-6'1 frame, anything more than that will be too much for me.

Mudge
05-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAzul
Well Mudge, that's the look that the vast majority of women prefer not the ape-like body of a hardcore bodybuilder.

Yeah, I'm sure Ronnie Coleman looks like that to "git da bitches." Come on brother, I have a brain, and I figured that out long long ago.

Before you come back saying "we do this for ourselves, not for the other sex..." I understand, but do you really want to look less appealing? Personally I would definitely prefer not to.

I am still attractive, I am not going to be 400 pounds of muscle. If you think that you are honestly going to get so huge that no woman would want you, then you are going way past what I'm looking for. The reality is, there are woman who like a big guy, I am not looking to probably ever be over 300 pounds.

I mentioned what I am doing for myself, and I also mentioned that it is up to YOU what your goals are.

Elipika
05-13-2004, 10:33 AM
I personally would like to be below 10% BF, but at the same time be around 225lbs- 230lbs of LBM.
Ht- 5’11
Wt-218lbs
So, I am guessing roughly that I will need to drop 15- 20 lbs of BF and put on 20 to 30lbs of LBM.
Another question for you guys.
Clen- take it only during a cut stack, by itself, or any stack?

Just a guy
05-13-2004, 11:25 AM
its goin to take u atleast 2 or 3 cycles to get there brother....

ZorroAzul
05-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Mudge, I saw that you are on Prop EOD now...

From what I read I like Prop better than any other test, and I don't mind the EOD shooting.... I may even like it ..??

But my source tells me that the injection site stays sore for days, that Prop is a very painful injection, almost as bad as Winny. That's what scaring me away from it, what's your experience on this? Thanks!

Mudge
05-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Injection sites stay sore if you are using crappy quality prop, I hear most of the mexican stuff is pretty bad for pain.

I love prop, suspension might be fun but without getting it micronized then its likely painfull like winny. I have tried 3 different brands of prop so far and have pretty much enjoyed each one, and I dont think I'm immune to pain at all. I was nearly immobilized by some enanthate and cypionate that I have tried as high mg/ml, I have no problems with prop.

TrojanMan60563
05-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Mudge how many sites are you rotating? Do you think the southern 250mg/ml enanthate is going to be painful, or similar to your experience with their prop?

ZorroAzul
05-14-2004, 09:45 AM
How about British Dragon (testabol depot) which is 200mg/ml? what's your experience on this? That's what I would be using...

can't wait to start! I am counting my "off days" as if I was being release from prison, lol I am doing time on=time off

Just a guy
05-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Prop isint supposed to be painful... I brewed up some and i Feel like there should be SOME pain... but there isint.

Mudge
05-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Trojan, Michael D sure didn't like it.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30522

EOD sticks, 4 sites at the moment, traps and delts.

TrojanMan60563
05-14-2004, 09:20 PM
I would do the EOD and go with southern prop, but since I havn't done this before I am a little weirded out about EOD. Then again its not much of a difference between E3D. Should I suck it up and go with the prop, or risk the pain Michael D had and get the enanthate?

Mudge
05-15-2004, 12:13 AM
How long are you looking to be on? A few people do E3D with prop, but even going EOD is a stretch for me. When I start fina I will likely to back to ED.