• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IM shirts, hats, etc???

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just an idea. Any plans to come out with some IM t-shirts? We could have a logo/slogan contest for shirt ideas like some other sites have had in the past. It would be cool if they were printed on "athletic cut" shirts, rather than the typical FTL brand most use. I'm always looking for new gym gear. :D

Var thats a damn Good Idea....Im in need of more gym shirts.

Yeah that is a good idea and another way to help show support for the site...what do you say brother Prince man? :hehe:

I spent a good half hour (when I was supposed to be working) searching for "hardcore" gym t's and realized that we dont have anything like that available here. I know I'm a geek, but I love the ones with something like a jacked pit bull squatting 500lbs with some sick slogan below it. I'm a sucker for that shit. :D

I would definately buy a t-shirt with the IM logo. :)

Var- why do you want a shirt when your not even elite? :p

Add my logo...

Lift like a Chicken / Look like a Chicken and put a picture of Mudges Chicken on there :laugh: :funny:

Originally posted by PreMier
I would definately buy a t-shirt with the IM logo. :)

Var- why do you want a shirt when your not even elite? :p

Get out of my thread, bitch! :D

I'm going to get my Elite status. I'm just a big procrastinator. I didnt do it for a long time because I didnt really want the e-books or anything. Lately I've been thinking its worth joining just to support the site. :yes: I'll do it soon. Get off my ass now. :p

P.S. PreMier is just jealous that he didnt come up with the idea first. :p

Originally posted by Var
Get out of my thread, bitch! :D
Now you sound like Johnnny :laugh:

If you need help, click my sig :p

Its a great idea, your right.

Sorry...lost me there. I stopped reading Johnny's posts. :)

Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Would I get a free shirt? :D :yes:

I move that all "Elite Members" Get a free shirts :)
That sounds fair.

Since your not an Elite Member (Shame on you JLB) you have to buy one :hehe: Or become an Elite Member by contributing to the welfare of this awsome site :thumb:

Umm....I get one free and wear it the whole time the day of the show? Only time it comes off is when I have to go up on that silly little stage?..........

You can Pay for a friends Elite Membership and get 2 free shirts :)
Then you have a spare :hehe:

Originally posted by JLB001
Umm....I get one free and wear it the whole time the day of the show? Only time it comes off is when I have to go up on that silly little stage?..........

:moon: :rofl:

Nice pink butt JLB....:laugh:
Don't you call those glutes :hehe:

JLB,

I bet you could get a free VPX shirt from GOPRO...
He can look at it as free advertisement :hehe: :laugh:

I want free shirts :)

Originally posted by Randy
JLB,

I bet you could get a free VPX shirt from GOPRO...
He can look at it as free advertisement :hehe: :laugh:
Hmmm...where's Eric???? LOL:ipoke: :funny:

I love how my thread turned into the "I want FREE shirts" thread. :hehe: I was actually thinking they'd be for sale, but free is even better. :D Where's Prince? Guess he didnt like my idea. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
I have shirts (t-shirts & sweatshirts) already for IronMagazine, my wife and I wear them as a promo tool for the site.

I thought about putting up a sales page here for them, but I did not think for the price they would cost, anyone would be interested. I use the highest quality shirts and the logo is embroidered, so they are not cheap to make.

If there is a serious demand here on the board I would be willing to sell them. The thing is it costs me money upfront to get them made and I do not want to "sit" on a bunch of shirts, ya know? :)

How much? I could wear one to the Olympia :)

not sure off hand, I will need to check an invoice, but I am thinking with US shipping around $16.00 for a T-shirt. (ball park guess) and the sweat shirt would be at least $5 more.

if I did it I would need a commitment from people here including sizes needed then I would place an order for all of them.

Thats not a bad price at all. I was thinking more like 30$ or something lol. I will take a Large ;)

I think mods should get free ones :grin:

:p

Originally posted by PreMier
Thats not a bad price at all. I was thinking more like 30$ or something lol. I will take a Large ;)

Hey now Premier, lets not hike up our price buddy :D

I would buy 3

2 tshirts and one sweat
xl in all three :)

I'd buy 2 for sure. And Prince....I think it'd be fine for you to require the money before you place the order so you don't have to be out of pocket in case anyone doesn't follow through.

Well since Prince indicated that he is paying such a high price for these shirts, I think the "Free" idea is out the window :(.

The only "Free" shirts that I could see being justifiable, would be for the Moderators. But that is up to Prince :shrug:

Back