• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

m1t and 1 testosterone.

kevin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would methyl 1 test and and 1 testosterone used together be a bad idea?

I was thinking of doing an 8 week cycle.
1-2 and 6-8 with m1t
1-8 with 1 testosterone and 4ad(both transdermal)
nolva pct.

Would be pointless I would think. Just go with the 4ad and M1t, 4ad throughout and M1T for 2-3 weeks.

I don't think it would make a difference. M1T is 1 Test just methylated to help get more of it in your system. If you wanted to take both of them you would be better off just taking a higher dose of M1T. I've heard of people using more then 30mg ED but who knows how you will respond to it. Keep in mind its liver toxic to what extent it probably depends on the person.

I for one think it would be a great idea, with one change. Make it a 6 week cycle.

Weeks 1-2 and 5-6 with m1t
Weeks 1-6 with 1 testosterone and 4ad transdermals (S1+, a good choice)
nolva pct.

We don't know your PH experience, age, weight, etc. But for most use moderate amounts of each substance.

I speak from some experience. I was running a 5 week S1+ cycle (trans 1-test + trans 4AD), when on week 3, I received my first bottle of M1T. Couldn't resist and used 20mg each day for the remaining two weeks along with the S1+. I would say this was by far the most potent "PH" cycle I have ever run...

Methylating 1-test creates a whole new compound from 1-test. Many people don't realize for example, that d-bol (methandrostenolone) is the 17-alpha-alkylated version of EQ (boldenone). Big difference.

While M1T and 1 test ARE different compounds, IMO their properties are too similar to warrant stacking. It would be like stacking Deca with EQ.

ok so maybe I wasn't right on by saying they are the same thing, but as dale said they are very similar and not worth stacking together.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
While M1T and 1 test ARE different compounds, IMO their properties are too similar to warrant stacking. It would be like stacking Deca with EQ.

once again i agree with Dale

Well, the only person that has tried it on this thread says it works, and I have read a lot of other threads that reported great gains by stacking S1+ and M1T.

They are two different compounds.

I'l dig up some threads on this.

I know Rbbert aka Prince uses M1T and S1+ and says he has good success with it so why not??

IML Gear Cream!
You can run anything you want to... Its your money. IMO I would just avoid running more than one 1test product at the same time. I might run one, and follow it up with another, but I just can't see the benifit of running them at the sametime. Like Dale said it would be like stacking EQ and Deca together. The compounds are so close to eachother its probably not the best option.

Hey like TM said, it's your money. I'm basing my opinion on actual use, not what I think should work well or not.

I have run two m1t/4Derm cycles, and one m1t/S1+ cycle. Trust me on this one, the m1t/S1+ stack was noticably more potent.

Besides, m1t + transdermal 1-test would be more like stacking d-bol and EQ. Nothing wrong with that. Like I said in my first post, d-bol is the 17-alpha-alkylated version of EQ, just like m1t is the 17aa version of 1-test.

So is it the same thing, or not? If its only methylated IMO its still the SAME thing except obviously a better version.

Dbol is not exactly methylated EQ, they are just very similar. Heck injectable dbol would need no ester and we'd just call it EQ.

It seems kind of ridiculous to run two of the same thing, if it truly is the same other than an ester, as far as gains being greater "duh." :lol: If I ran twice as much of anything I would probably see at least some increase in product results.

Originally posted by Mudge
Dbol is not exactly methylated EQ, they are just very similar.
According to Big Cat, it is. Now I don't know if he is correct or not, but he states "methyltestosterone is to testosterone, what dianabol is to equipoise". He goes on to say dianabol works well to kick start a EQ cycle.

It seems kind of ridiculous to run two of the same thing, if it truly is the same other than an ester, as far as gains being greater "duh." :lol: If I ran twice as much of anything I would probably see at least some increase in product results.
Assuming Big Cats quote is correct, then it would also be silly to kickstart an eq cycle with d-bol. I think we can all agree without a doubt M1t is more liver toxic then its unmethylated 1-test cousin. So maybe the advantage here is to kickstart with the more powerful m1t for quicker results, much the same way you kickstart a cycle with d-bol.

Last edited:
I still have to sway towards what Mudge is saying. They are both 1 test products, M1T is just a different delivery to get absorbed better. I would think the results are the same, just probably better from the m1t because your liver isn't killing off most of the product in your blood before it gets used. For PH's my 1-TU stacked with Methyl-D was awesome. I wanted to stack Methyl-D with M1T but after getting advice from some great people in here such a Mudge I decided it wasn't worth risking my liver to stack two methylated products together.

I don't believe the difference is merely bioavailability. The compound is changed, somehow.

Think about it. People are seeing excellent results at 10-30 mg a day. Even if you are getting 100% bioavailability, that is a very, very low dose of 1-test, where people commonly use 200-600 mg orally or transdermally.

No one knows 1-test bioavailability but it has been estimated at 10-20% orally and 30-50% transdermally.

That said, I think this would be an excellent stack if you wanted to run a long cycle. For short cycles, I'd not bother with the 1-test, but I think its a great bridge for short M1T cycles, such as Jersey suggested.

BTW, stupid stacks are not uncommon. I still see people stacking 1-ad (which converts to 1-test) with 1-test.

That is because stupidity is not uncommon, TP. :D

If you are using it as a bridge I would say do it, I just wouldn't run them at the same time. Go week 1-2 on M1T, weeks 2-6 on 1 Test, and weeks 6-8 on M1T with a good PCT afterwards.

As has been suggested on other sites, when methylating a product, it seems logical that you would completely change the product, not just have it more bioavailable.

If Jesey Devil has used it and it worked for him, I would go by his advice over mine. Although, he is from Jersey and all. ;)

Truer words have never been spoken.

I too, have trouble listening to someone from Jersey.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
I don't believe the difference is merely bioavailability. The compound is changed, somehow.

I used 1T before I tried "the real thing," it was so long ago I completely forgot what doses were like, so it would appear you are correct and they must be very different.

I believe Billy_Bathgate said that dbol and EQ are not "the same", virtually all steroids share some similarity, they are all cholesterol based for instance. I'd have to search on that and I could be wrong, but Billy is a chemist and there are a few others out there, Peter is smart but he doesn't use anything and he has kind of Fonz-ified himself several times by talking out of his boot and corrected by doctors.

Smart guy but a little blind I think sometimes, just like Fonz, and his head is up a dark spot so he always seems to believe he is right and only he.

These guys are smart and book-learned if nothing else, I'm not, so I'll have to search for Billy's opinion if I can find it.

IML Gear Cream!

"If sense were common, everyone would have it." -?

If Jersey Devil has used it and it worked for him, I would go by his advice over mine. Although, he is from Jersey and all. ;)
Yo! I am 'from' NJ, like you are 'from' Philly. :D
I too, have trouble listening to someone from Jersey.
But since moving here 5 years ago, I find myself saying YO! a lot, and have developed somewhat of an attitude.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
Yo! I am 'from' NJ, like you are 'from' Philly. :D

But since moving here 5 years ago, I find myself saying YO! a lot, and have developed somewhat of an attitude.

Do you rock out to Bon Jovi? If not, you and Firestorm should get together, I know he does. This could expedite your assimilation. :D

Mudge, that is a Duncan quote from way back, one of my professors used to say that.

Here is a good Einstein Quote-

"Only 2 things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Last edited:
Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
I still have to sway towards what Mudge is saying.
Well you certainly won't go wrong listening to Mudge's advice. I have as much respect for him as anyone here, and I owe him for giving me personal advice and for listening to me ramble in PM's.

BTW, I think I was one of those people trying to talk you out of stacking methyl's also. ;)

Speaking from shear experience, 1t acts like EQ for me...leans me out, gives alittle vacularity, gives alittle strength and some LBM over time...

now M1t seems to blow you up abit and give you quick weight gain and strength..

I think they are much different and depending on your goals are a fine stack

Think about it. People are seeing excellent results at 10-30 mg a day. Even if you are getting 100% bioavailability, that is a very, very low dose of 1-test, where people commonly use 200-600 mg orally or transdermally.

No one knows 1-test bioavailability but it has been estimated at 10-20% orally and 30-50% transdermally.

Well when I took 1-TU I was taking 150mg ED orally. 10-20% of that is 15-30mg that actually gets used. Also if I am not mistaken when you methylate a product it increases the effects of it not just the bioavailabilty. Typically the harsher a product is the more pronounced effects you get from it. That would explain the harsher sides of using M1T versus something like 1-TU.

Yeah JD you were also one of the great people in here that helped me make a wise choice to not stack methylated products. Thanks Bro!

Back