• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Meltdown z-14 or HEAT??????

eajcb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking to buy one of the two today. If anyone has any words of advise please let me know. Help me choose eith VPX Meldown z-14 or Avant Labs H.E.A.T!

Shall Eric and I arm-wrestle for it?

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Shall Eric and I arm-wrestle for it?

No need to arm wrestle...I wouldn't want you to have to wear a cast for all those weeks...;)

But seriously, these are 2 totally different types of products that work by different mechanisms. Personally, I'd use HEAT over Meltdown, but if you'd said Redline I'd go the other way.

You really can't go wrong with either an Avant or VPX product.

Originally posted by topolo
Avant is the best..........ask Jodi she will tell you

Well, if Jodi says so...LOL...

watch out GP Jodi cant take a joke..........she might very well curse you out.

watch out GP Jodi cant take a joke..........she might very well curse you out.

Thats ok, I've been cursed out before...but seriously, your post was funny.

Thanks GP.....I guess you are the only one around here with a sense of humor.

Thanks GP.....I guess you are the only one around here with a sense of humor.

Laughter is the best medicine...oh, and if you laugh real hard you can build better abs.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't used meltdown, but I've been using HEAT for about 2 weeks. I'm very sensitive to caffeine, it's just ridiculous how long it stays in my system. I can't take most thermos after like 12pm or I won't be sleeping that night. I figured I wouldn't have that problem with HEAT, but I've only taken it up to 3pm so far. No sleeping problems at all.

I haven't noticed any changes in mood or appetite but I think it may have gotten me past a sticking point. Droppped a bit recently after being in a slump and that's the only thing that changed.

I am of the opinion that Meltdown and Redline are the only post EC products on the market that look really good on paper, though my obviously biased opinion is that HEAT is more elegant.

Originally posted by Par Deus
I am of the opinion that Meltdown and Redline are the only post EC products on the market that look really good on paper, though my obviously biased opinion is that HEAT is more elegant.

I will openly say that Avant is absolutely top of the line all the way. Every product they put out is unique, innovative, and backed by tons of research. I have no gotten the chance to use either HEAT or Leptigen, but am thinking of incorporating them into my prep for my next show. Of course I use 75% VPX products, but have no problem or reservations about using some of the fine products that a few other companies put out...Avant being one of them. I really find Absolved and Lipoderm to be great and effective products.

Back