• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leaning diet (I followed everything on the forum)

patbuck

Bulking Up right now
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering If I'm having too much EFA (fat) before bed.

6:00
2 Scoops of protein with water
1 tbl spoon of Flax

7:00
Steel cut oat 1/4cup

9:30
Chicken, broiler, breast, meat, roasted 116.4gr
Green Beans 113gr
Nuts Almond or Walnuts 12.5gr

12:30
1 Can Tuna
Brown Rice 1/2 cup cooked

15:30
Chicken, broiler, breast, meat, roasted 116.4gr
Green Beans 113gr

16:30 - 17:30 TRANING
(5 days a week, cardio everyday 20 min interval)

17:45 2 Scoops of protein with water
Green Beans 113gr Or (1/2 apple)

21:00 2 Scoops of protein with water 45 Gr
1 tbl spoon of Flax 15 ml
Peanuts butter 10 gr

22:00 Bedtime

This breakdown to
50% cal, 20% carb, 30% fat

calorie 1760.84
Proteine 226.45
Carbo 85.56
Fat 58.15

================================
I tried to follow everything said in the forum.

I'M 175lbs 5.9feet

Solid food choices :thumb: However, your diet looks decent but this is a diet a small girl would go on. Not a 175lb guy.

Why are the oats in its own meal? Do you plan on refeeding because you do not have enough carbs.

Yeah its a good start, but you need alot more cals. I would think you can maintain close to 2700-3000, so you should up your cals by 500 or so.

Originally posted by Jodi
Solid food choices :thumb: However, your diet looks decent but this is a diet a small girl would go on. Not a 175lb guy.

Why are the oats in its own meal? Do you plan on refeeding because you do not have enough carbs.

No I just have it one hour after I weak up because I don't have time to eat everything before I leave for work.

First thing in the morning I have the protein and flax and prepare all the food for the day while I drink the shake.
And when I get to work I eat the steel cut.

As of the food this is what I have every day same exact thing all the time, sometime a replace chicken with lean beef. Green bean with Brocoli. Also I have multivitamine and minerals.

I though I was fine on the amount of food because I'm using some calculation you guys were proposing.

BW times 10 to 25 I think.
So for 175lbs times 10 it's 1750 cal a day.
When I was bulking I was doing 180lbs times 25 for 4500cal a day.

But I did notice a lost of Strength. Since I'm on this 1750 cal a day.
it's has been 3 weeks since I lowered the cal to this.
And I lost an extra 3 lbs. I'M 172 now. And I was sheating on the weekend on the dinner meal and lunch meal.

You think the 175 times 10 is too low for a MAn?

Originally posted by sentricyphen
Yeah its a good start, but you need alot more cals. I would think you can maintain close to 2700-3000, so you should up your cals by 500 or so.

Well you know I want to see the abs all the way down my stomac, and when I was keeping higher cal per day, it seem not to work a lot.
Now that I'm that low in cal I lost weight and I can see more of my abs..

Man I desperatly want to lose that little extra of fat a round the belly button that prevent me from seeing these abs all the way down...

Do you guys see your abs all the way down?
Do they call it the 6 pac because there's only 6 littles muscle there?
If that is the 6 pac then I'm not seeing all of the last bottle.. :)

Is my diet good enough to see my abs all the way down?
Is that diet good enough for a guy that would do bodybuilding competition?

I'm wondering if the guys that do competition keep the same diet until the competition?

It's really weird at the point I'm right now, because each time I cheat a meal I can see the difference on my stomac.. Maybe I'm paranoing, m'I?

Originally posted by patbuck
No I just have it one hour after I weak up because I don't have time to eat everything before I leave for work.

First thing in the morning I have the protein and flax and prepare all the food for the day while I drink the shake.
And when I get to work I eat the steel cut.

As of the food this is what I have every day same exact thing all the time, sometime a replace chicken with lean beef. Green bean with Brocoli. Also I have multivitamine and minerals.

I though I was fine on the amount of food because I'm using some calculation you guys were proposing.

BW times 10 to 25 I think.
So for 175lbs times 10 it's 1750 cal a day.
When I was bulking I was doing 180lbs times 25 for 4500cal a day.

But I did notice a lost of Strength. Since I'm on this 1750 cal a day.
it's has been 3 weeks since I lowered the cal to this.
And I lost an extra 3 lbs. I'M 172 now. And I was sheating on the weekend on the dinner meal and lunch meal.

You think the 175 times 10 is too low for a MAn?
YES!! I think 10 is too low for you to start. If you were bulking at 25 then I wouldn't even think about going any lower than 15. If you start at 10 and your fat loss slows down, where do you go? You can't cut cals any further than 10 for fear of extreme muscle loss.

Originally posted by patbuck
Is my diet good enough to see my abs all the way down?
Is that diet good enough for a guy that would do bodybuilding competition?

I'm wondering if the guys that do competition keep the same diet until the competition?

It's really weird at the point I'm right now, because each time I cheat a meal I can see the difference on my stomac.. Maybe I'm paranoing, m'I?
It looks pretty clean and comp-ready to me, although as Jodi's already said, very low with nowhere to go.

I don't think most people doing comp keep their diets exactly the same up to comp, no. For one, most people will start cutting at the maximum caloric deficit (eg 15 cals/pound) then gradually tweak it lower... many people will incorporate a few higher-carb days or refeeds as they get nearer to comp, to prevent total adrenal burnout... if things are not progressing well and Stage Day is drawing inexorably nearer, tweaks from the subtle to the extreme may be made. It's important to be sensitive to your own body's reactions, and prepared to respond if things are stalling, particularly if you're on a limited timeframe.

As for paranoid -- yes. What you are seeing is, for one, almost certainly just water retention; extra carbs/salt/sugar will cause that. It's temporary, it is not fat. If your diet is fairly tight as a whole, and your activity level high, MOST people will not gain fat from a single cheat meal in a week.

And paranoia about one's food and diet can become a scary and escalating thing, very limiting to one's quality of life.

Thanks a lot.
I understand very well what you are saying.

Here is a little bit of my story maybe that can help you understand where I'm right now.

I'm 30 years old.
I was 200 + lbs a year from now. I wasn't trainning for 10 years before.
I then started training with a diet about 17 times body weight.

I lost a lot and then realise that I didn't have any muscle comming out because I was just starting trainning again. I was about 180lbs. That lasted about 3 months.

Not having lots of muscle I change to a bulking diet.
I went back to 195lbs with fat. That brings me around Christmas time. I was on bulking for about 4 months.
Gained good muscle and some fat.

After Christmas I decided I wanted to see those abs now and lose all the fat, all of it.
So I started the diet at 15 times body weight, and doing cardio 5 days a week.
I got good result went back down to 180 in March.
I had now some muscle showing..
I was doing the diet all week and cheating on the weekend.

Then in March I reduce the 15 times BW to 13.
And I kept cheating on weekend. And took 2weeks complete off everything in April.
I stayed at 180 lbs.

After the 2 weeks vacation I kept the 13 times BW formula for 2 weeks and kept cheating on week-end.
At the end of April I was 175lbs.

Begin of May I went down to 10 times BW.
kept cheating on week-end.
Went down to 173lbs with lost of strenght. (I was having only protéine and fat before the training I think that's why I lost strenght)

Since last week-end I haven't cheat and I'M planning to not cheat for the remaining of the month and keep the BW times 10 formula.
without cheating.
And see if I can get rid of the remaining fat on the stomac.

So when you say I'm at no where to go well If that doesn't work yes. I will be at no where to go at this point.
But because I did all that since christmas, I think I'm at the point where it's a good idea to go bw times 10 without any cheat.

I guest after all that being said you will be aple to give me a better analysis of either I'm planing the right thing or not.

What do you guys think now that you have more information?

Thanks a lot for your reply, you know you guys are my only source of real stuff that works....

How much longer are you planning to keep this up? You may be better off, at this point, going to some sort of cycle plan rather than simply dropping intake further and further.

IML Gear Cream!
Well all I want is see the abs all the way down.
I won't drop intake futher then 10 times BW.
But I won't cheat for a while. Which I wasn't doing before now.
This will be the big difference, I was having very big meal of junk food sometime on the week-end (8 hot-dogs, very large spagetti, etc...)
I won't do those cheat anymore and stay at 10 times BW.
But Thanks, if I don't have result with that I will go on a cycle plan.
I never done any of these. I hope I wont have to go there...

Then I say stay at 13 cals per lb and without the cheating. Automatically that will reduce your caloric intake for the week and still give you room in a few weeks to drop if necessary.

Originally posted by Jodi
Then I say stay at 13 cals per lb and without the cheating. Automatically that will reduce your caloric intake for the week and still give you room in a few weeks to drop if necessary.

OK I'm going to try it.
I'll try 13 times BW for the next 2 to 4 weeks and see what I get from it. (without the cheating) (or maybe only one meal of cheat if I'm becoming crazy)
Thanks again.

Hi guys,
Man I tried this week-end not to cheat. I think it's really hard for me to do so.
It's really hard mentally not to cheat for a single day.
I'm perfectly fine 5 days a week when I'm working and training.
But as soon as I hit the week-end it's getting harder.

I think I'm going to keep cheating on the week-end.

So Now let say I have 5 days a week perfect diet no cheat at all.
And then 2 days where I cheat.

Should I do 10xBW 5 days and 2 days with Higher carb?
Or
Should I do 13xBW 5 days and 2 days with Higher carb?

--------------
Here is an example of 1 my 2 cheat days I had last week-end.

Morning same as the other days exept I had 2 toast whole wheat with peanut butter. (No steel cut)

Had 150gr Chicken with Mozzarella in a white pita bread and Miracle whip.

2 hamberger with x-lean ground beef 200gr, whole wheat bread, ketchup, miracle whip.

Frozen Pizza with chicken, white sauce. 1 can tuna, miracle whip, cheese, in a pita bread.

--------------
So mainly when I cheat I have food I shouldn't have and I don't have 6 meals a day, I have bigger meal instead.

What do you guys think of my situation?

Back