• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3rd shot QV Enan. 250

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys, I guess I'm now on the "dark side". Just did my 3rd shot yesterday of QV's Enanthate 250. I've been doing 1.1 cc e6d (310mg/wk).
The guy who got it for us gave us some needles so we've been using them, both drawing and pushing wih the same 22g 1.5" in the glute. All injects were painless except for the next day, today it feels like some idiot hit me with a hammer in my ass, it didn't hurt nearly this bad last week, go figure? I went to CVS to get some 25g pins but they told me you need a script in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know about Deleware? I wanted to avoid mail order, tough one to explain to the wife.
As luck would have it I ended up in the hospital for an inflammatory disease three days after the first shot (unrelated) and went from about 195lbs to 175 lbs plus I have to take prednisone which catabolizes protein and builds fat (yet another challenge to contend with). My bench dropped from a max of 305 to 255 X 3, major sucks!! Also my curls went from 95 X 10 to 75 X 8 (ouch!!) So far I gained 10 lbs back:) .
My appetite seems to have increased, my sex drive is about the same, although erections may be a little harder than normal.
I'm also taking 30mg m-1-t ed.
Damn, I had my sight set higher, but now I'd be happy with getting 315 on bench and 215 lbs bady mass (an increase of 20 lean pounds from pre hosp wt or 30lbs over my "sick weight")
That's all for now, I add when I see some results, I plan on seeing some gains within the week or so.

Mail order is the way to go if you're where you need a script. They will send your pins right to your house in 2-3 days. So its very quick and easy. The packages don't come with a huge syringe on the box so its not like your wife is going to know whats in it. Just tell her its some supplements you ordered online and got an awesome deal on if she asks. Hey last but not least ordering online is the cheapest way to get what you want. The pharmacy by me wants $25 for 10 23g 1.5" needle with syringes. Online I got 100 20g 1.5" needle with syringes for $30.50. You do the math and decide what is a better deal.

You can get them in Maryland OTC.

Why spend the gas driving out of state to get pins. You might as well just order then and get them way cheaper and they get sent to your door. The cost of driving and over paying is not worth it IMO. Go to http://www.getpinz.com

the people at GPZ are super nice and get your orders to you very fast and accurate. I've only ordered once from them but I will do all of my future orders there I can tell you that. A+ service.

Cool thanx for the input. I may just order some 25g pins on line. Are they are interchangable? I have B-D syringes.
I Gained most of my weight back, up to about 192 lbs, so if I can put on 20 more I'll be happy. I don't know if the weight gain is from the m-1-t, the test (prob too early) or just from recovering.
I'm still trying to get another 10 cc, at this rate my cycle will only be about 8 weeks.
Do you guys think 8 weeks will be enough to reach my goals? Which is 20 lbs muscle and about 20 lbs on my bench press? (previous pb was 305, alot less now maybe 290)
My appetite is huge, I'm always hungry, once again there's a few variables involved here, the last time I was on m-1-t my appetite increased (unusual for m-1-t) but not this much.
Also, my sex drive is definately up there, which is cool. I read some studies that seem to indicate test at these low doses doesn't increase sex drive, so maybe it's just about the placebo effect and feeling good??

Terumo/BD/etc they are interchangable yes. The slin pins are fixed pins.

SJ 69 from what I've gathered over time here is that with longer esters like enanthate you should do 10-12 week cycles. I'm sure you would get something out of 8 weeks but there is people out there that would say you maybe wasting your time doing such a short cycle on enanthate. By the time the gains start to really come on your going to be stopping your cycle shortly after.

Yeah most guys dont see enanthate do anything until the 5th week, I'm done playing with it, toooooooooo slow.

IML Gear Cream!
shit dude ive heard nothing but bad stories about QV as of late... i hope it goes well for you tho

Hey mudge once the enanthate kicks in does it give you the same feeling as prop? Or is it different? I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do yet. What are the odds the southern prop will be painless for me too? I assume I would probably get better results of a 12 week cycle of prop then enanthate since the time I am actually getting the effects is longer on the prop.

I'm doing the Southern prop right now. 150mg eod. For me, it is not painless, but not bad. For some reason, on a quad inject and then later a delt inject, the site got real sore for 3-4 days. What's funny is I've done quads and delts before with the SL no problem. Then out of the blue they got sore. What seems to help a lot is to warm up the oil before injecting, then massage deeply with a heating pad for 5 minutes afterwards. Maybe coincidence, but everytime I've done this, never a problem. When I did the delt and quad that hurt, I didn't do this... BTW, for me the glutes are painless with the prop. Wish I could inject there all the time. :)

My first attempt at a gear cycle was with test enanthate, which apparently was bogus. The one good thing is it got me used to injecting, having done 16 injections rotating delts, quads and tri's. After 8 weeks I switched to prop. For a first time cycle, I think it would be hard to do eod injects.

I would do the test enanthate, and use dbol for the first 4 weeks. Then once you've gained some experience, consider using prop. It does start to kick in after 5-7 days.

Last edited:
Warm oil + slow injects = great if the gear bugs you.

Trojan I just about never "feel" enan or cypionate, yes sex drive goes up and all but its not quite the same. To be honest my cycles with it have sucked so badly that its almost like not using anything, my last one was basically 4 friggin months long which to me is VERY long. Gains come slower it seems, even when for 6 weeks I ran 1050 cypionate weekly.

I'm trying to think of what brands of enan/cyp I've used but can only think of 4, which may be possible. There are a lot of complaints from newbs on the boards right now over enanthate which is "faster" than cypionate, because they are in their 5th weeks waiting for anything to happen :lol:

This is why I started to steer towards high doses, because of how "crappy" that stuff seems to work for me. I dont inject pre-workout or any crap like that (I'm doing EOD as it is) so why prop works for me so well I could not tell you really. I spoke with another mod and he said the same thing, he discovered, like I did, that prop is just badass.

If you look at BDTR he is a suspension man, I suppose if I forced myself to find some micronized suspension I might fall in love with that, but 1-3 injections a day, I'd probably be hating myself to some degree as well. Prop @ ED was wearing me out, I ran that 6 weeks in the first start of my 4 month, and it kicks ass. Then when I added in cypionate during the last 2 of that 6 weeks, then switched to cypionate altogether, things sloooooooowed down bigtime.

As of right now I dont think I will ever do enan/cyp again :shrug:

There is talk of stretching prop to E3D but then the injections become volumous. Maybe sustanon is not the most horrible idea in the world, but I'd still go twice a week or E3D with it, I saw gains in the 3rd week from it. Too bad its so $$$ compared to other test esters.

I last ran Shanghai cyp.

I think sust is awesome. Its kinda like the best of both worlds, or in its case best of 4 worlds..lol...I have noticed a lot of guys that are doing enanthate are like waiting around wondering if its going to do something. Like a little kid in the back seat saying "are we there yet"..lol....I am swaying towards getting the prop and doing 150mg EOD. I'll warm it up and inject slowly. I'll go get a heating pad and one of those massaging vibrating things from like bed bath and beyond, or I'll con my girlfriend into rubbing on my injection sites. I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving me a deep tissue massage on my ass.

I know enan/cyp work because I can bring on gyno symptoms even with a front load, buuuuuut I just dont dig it overall.

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
I think sust is awesome. Its kinda like the best of both worlds, or in its case best of 4 worlds..lol...I have noticed a lot of guys that are doing enanthate are like waiting around wondering if its going to do something. Like a little kid in the back seat saying "are we there yet"..lol....I am swaying towards getting the prop and doing 150mg EOD. I'll warm it up and inject slowly. I'll go get a heating pad and one of those massaging vibrating things from like bed bath and beyond, or I'll con my girlfriend into rubbing on my injection sites. I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving me a deep tissue massage on my ass.

You were going to con me?! Hahaha. You don't need to con me into rubbing your bootie! I'll give that ass a massage anytime!

Yeah I think Sustanon may have been a better way to go. I'm thinking next cycle will be 200mg sust every 3-4 days plus maybe 200 - 300 mg Deca/wk with 50mg Anadrol ed (1st 2-3 wks for the drol). Well, I'm having trouble getting that next vial of ethan right now, but maybe by next time I can get everything I need.
Mudge, how much of a frontload do you get gyno symtoms from?
Concerning my current cycle, I figure if people can get 15lbs LBM from 4ad/m-1-t then I should be able to get great gains with Test plus m-1-t. Do you think a 10 % gain on my max bench and a 10 % mass gain is too much to expect?
I know it's tough to guess "what kind of gains can I expect?" etc

Originally posted by SJ69
Mudge, how much of a frontload do you get gyno symtoms from?

Hard to answer, gyno symptoms start for me around 600mg of test enan/cyp, it may be different now that I weigh more. So since most frontloads are 1.5-2x it would have to be one of those. I dont do front loads any longer.

I agree with the slow injects. The last shot I did has been the best so far out of 9. I even shot less cutting oil than usual. I would inject 1/2 cc, wait a few seconds, and so on. The soreness might have been about 10% of my first shot.

I am trying to ween myself off of the sterile oil. Just seems like a lot to push into yourself when you have it in the mix.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey is injecting 2.5 cc into glutes too much? I was thinking like once a week when I would take deca I could add it to the test to inject it all into one site. That way I don't have to use two sites in one day. This would be important if I go with prop since I will be doing EOD.

A couple guys here say 3cc is about all you want to do in the glutes. I was doing 2.5cc a few times with no problems. The only difference I notice is more comes out when you pull the needle.

cool then I will probably save my glutes for the deca mondays..hehehe...well actually I guess if I wanted to shoot deca every monday 300mg I would have to shoot it by itself sometimes because it won't be a monday every week I will be injecting the prop...i just shot that whole idea to hell

I've done 3cc near everywhere I've hit, just remember to rotate, not just because of oil buildup but you want to let the body heal.

Back