• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyndi's quest for MUSCLES

Sapphire

P/RR/S groupie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK this is my NEW SERIOUS Journal. I am doing GP's P/RR/S workout. He is shaking things up a bit for the next 2 months, don't know how yet, but he will let me know SOON.

My goals are simple. Increase size and definition in legs and butt. Increase strength and definiton everywhere else. Build up ab muscles and TRY for a six pack. :rolleyes:

I am currently benching 95 lbs 2 rep max, I want to bench 120. I don't do cardio at all except long walks with my puppy.

DAY 1

Meal 1
protein shake
oatmeal

Meal 2
cottage cheese (FF)

Meal 3
BIG spinach salad w/ tomatoes oil/vinegar
rice cakes w/ RF PB

Last edited:
ahh hun i missed you soooo much.
i was just about to find your journal and post :bawling: bring my sapphy back :(

:banana: so how was the vacation?

i am happy to see you back love :kiss:

Hi Jenny!!

I missed you too! I posted in your journal yesterday but my computer locked up and I was so annoyed I just shut it off. :mad:

Anyway.. the vacation was AWESOME!! We went scuba diving and saw dolphins.

I read your journal and am very excited for you about your upcoming photoshoot!!! Your avi is awesome!! :thumb: :hot: That's some tush ya got there Babe Bubble Butt!! :D

Missed you lots!!! :kiss:

YAY!!! :clap: :dancer: GOOOO CYND!!! excellent goals and you can totally reach them girl! :D

Welcome back sexy girl! I missed ya!!!!!!! :love:

Hi there Jen and Viv!!

Missed you both! How r u girls doing???

:kiss: :kiss:

NEW WORKOUT Schedule

Tuesday SHOULDERS/TRIS/ABS

Wednesday LEGS

Saturday CHEST/BIS/ABS

Sunday LATS/LOW BACK/ABS

Rep Range Week!!!

Today's Workout

-SEATED DUMBELL PRESS...3 X 7-9
-WG CABLE UPRIGHT ROW...3 X 10-12
-REAR LATERAL...3 X 13-15
-CG BENCH PRESS...3 X 7-9
-ROPE PRESSDOWN...2 X 10-12
-OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXTENSION...2 X 13-15
-ABS
seated rope crunches 4x20
decline situps with weight 3x20
hanging leg raises 3x20
bench knee-ins (?) with 5 pound weight between feet 4x20

Meal 1
Glutamine
Fiber One cereal with skim milk
protein shake

Meal 2
2 rice cakes with RF Nat PB

meal 3
brown rice w/ chicken

Meal 4
glutamine
cottage cheese

Meal 5
glutamine
chicken with spinach

Last edited:
hey cyn :wave:

last night you would have laughed.
i was wanting pb soooo bad that i could have written a novel on the things i would do for pb :lol:

in no time you and i will be doing a butt shoot together :lol:

yeh can GP and i whore in your journal too :evil2: ;)

Morning Beautiful!!
I love the new avi! as always! :banana:

your workouts look great!! :flex:
what kind of puppy do u have?

Originally posted by J'Bo
in no time you and i will be doing a butt shoot together :lol:

yeh can GP and i whore in your journal too :evil2: ;)

OF COURSE you and GP can whore in my journal too! I love you both! :kiss: :heart:

Originally posted by atherjen
Morning Beautiful!!
I love the new avi! as always! :banana:

your workouts look great!! :flex:
what kind of puppy do u have?

Morning Hottie!

Thanks.... I am excited about my new workouts, I am hoping to get some good results!! :flex:

I have a cockapoo, she is the CUTEST dog in the world, she is 12 pounds, white and black, so good and smart and LOVABLE. Her name is Belle. I love her!!!!!!

Wednesday May 19

Meal 1
glutamine
fiber 1 cereal with protein powder and soy milk
coffee

Meal 2
1 tbls Nat PB
spinach salad w/ oil and vinegar
chicken

Meal 3

LEGS :cry:

-SQUATS...3 X 5-7
-LEG PRESS...3 X 8-10
-LEG EXTENSION...2 X 11-15
-STEP UPS...2 X 16-20
-LYING LEG CURL...3 X 5-7
-STIFF DEADLIFT...2 X 8-10
-SEATED LEG CURL...2 X 11-15
-BUTT BLASTER...2 X 16-20
-ABDUCTION...2 X 21-25
-STANDING CALF...2 X 8-10
-SEATED CALF...2 X 11-15

Last edited:
ahhh i had a cockapoo too and they are precious. only my doggies name was Webster :lol:

good job on the legs love. trust me the pain pays off :yes: ;)

My cockapoo is the cutest!! I adore her and spoil her rotten.

I am actually gonna do legs today... Yesterday I went to watch Chris run in a race... to cheer my honey on. He came in 4th place overall and won his age group.

Last edited:
Thursday May 20

Meal 1
protein shake and fiber one cereal

Meal 2
spinach salad and turkey
small apple

Meal 3
steamed chicken and broccoli
1/2 small bag of peanuts

Meal 4
cottage cheese (pre wo)
glutamine

Meal 5 (post wo)
chicken
spinach
low carb pasta

Doing LEGS TODAY!

Last edited:
diet and training look great Cynd! have fun with leggies today! :booty:
thats so cool with Chris's race! :)

a cockapoo? hmmm sounds like a birdie to me. Im picturing some lil rich ladies pouchie?!

hey.. do you put the protein powder on your fiber 1 cereal? (thats what I do) :)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm so confused. This journal is infested with beautiful ladies and I can't decide who to wink at and make a fool of myself towards... :O

Oh SF you are so silly, don't you realize you can wink at all of them!! :p

Originally posted by atherjen
diet and training look great Cynd! have fun with leggies today! :booty:
thats so cool with Chris's race! :)

a cockapoo? hmmm sounds like a birdie to me. Im picturing some lil rich ladies pouchie?!

hey.. do you put the protein powder on your fiber 1 cereal? (thats what I do) :)

Hi Jen

I just got home from my wo... it was OK. Not really that into it today. Not sure why :shrug: BUT I did it! :thumb:, I could have skipped it, am I right???

My belle is soooo cute, I will post a pic of her.

Chris is an exceptional athlete. He normally WINS the race, so he was a bit disappointed. ME I would have been thrilled!!!

Actually YES I do put the protein powder and a little soy milk in the cereal! It's yummy! I love the sugarfree soy milk, vanilla.

I really want a six pack. What should I do? My tummy is flat (expect during my period) :rolleyes: I have been doing weighted wos for a few monthes BUT still no bumps.... :cry:

Originally posted by Sapphire
Hi Jen

I just got home from my wo... it was OK. Not really that into it today. Not sure why :shrug: BUT I did it! :thumb:, I could have skipped it, am I right???

My belle is soooo cute, I will post a pic of her.

Chris is an exceptional athlete. He normally WINS the race, so he was a bit disappointed. ME I would have been thrilled!!!

Actually YES I do put the protein powder and a little soy milk in the cereal! It's yummy! I love the sugarfree soy milk, vanilla.

I really want a six pack. What should I do? My tummy is flat (expect during my period) :rolleyes: I have been doing weighted wos for a few monthes BUT still no bumps.... :cry:

at least you got the leggie workout in! :D

yes yes I wanna see a pic of the pup!

ME too!!! Thats great that you BOTH are into health and working out! :) someday I hope to find someone alike.

what have you been doing for abs?
if you want thickness (ie bring out the plates more) stick to resistance moves. decline crunches w/ plate on chest, cable crunches, reverse crunches w/ weight between feet, etc. 2X week is enough. pick a couple exercises and do 3-4 sets, not super high reps either. :)

Listen to the girl with the abs hon!!

Love ya ;) :kiss:

:cool: :cool: I luuuuuuuuuuv your new pics!! You look fab! Great tan, I cant wait to be on a beach:) Most of all, I cant wait to spend a week with my hon!:eyebrow: :heartpump

Diet is looking great. Except, I dont like soy milk:barf: :laugh: Have a super weekend!

Ok let's see...

I do abs twice a week (sometimes three)

I do

Decline situps with 25 lb plate on chest 4x20
seated ropecrunches 50 pounds 4x20
hanging leg raises 4x20
ab machine crunches (sometimes)
bench knee ins (sometimes)
I try to mix it up a bit....

I guess I need to be more patient... :rolleyes:

add some planche holds...they really buildem up in my opinion. if gp says its ok that is :evil:

I see you're doing the new and improved P/RR/S. :thumb: I'm looking forward to starting the basic one in three weeks.
Pics look amazing. Put a 6 pack on that and....holy mackerel! :hot:

Back