• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet tips for someone who is trying to shift puppy fat, but still wants to bulk up

Thuganomics Dr.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At the moment I am trying to lose the stubborn fat around my butt and hips, and I go jogging every other day for 30 minutes. On the day I don't jog, I do about an hour of weights, basically I alternate everyday.

I have been doing this seriously for about 3 weeks, and I was wondering if I need to eat less to lose this fat, and if I did, would this cause my bulking from doing weights to slow down.

My eating pattern is as follows (note I work nights at the moments)

Wake up at 2pm, eat a banana.

Do a workout (either jogging or weights, dependant on the day)

Eat a meal at 5pm, nothing too fattening, I make sure of that.

About 7/8pm I eat either a Lasagne or some toast and cereal.

At 12 midnight, I have my first break at work, and i eat a sandwich, usually ham, and a packet of crisps.

At 2am, I have the same once again, sandwich and crisps.

I finish work at 6, and then I usually have some cereal or toast, and then hit the sack at about half 6.

I also used to eat a chocolate bar or two at work, and drink a can of coke, but I am going to stop that.

I also used to eat the odd pizza or burger at the weekend, but I am stopping that now too.

Any tips on my diet, bearing in mind that I still wanna keep the progress on my upper body.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Diet tips for someone who is trying to shift puppy fat, but still wants to bulk u

Originally posted by Thuganomics Dr.

Any tips on my diet, bearing in mind that I still wanna keep the progress on my upper body.

Any help will be appreciated.

my tip is change the diet...drop all those processed carbs you are getting with the breads and cereals. i'd read some of the stickies on diets in addition to some other diets that have been critiqued.

i noticed you have virtually no protein in your diet. that is DEFINATELY something you'll want to change. have some tuna, lean ground beef, ground turkey, chicken breasts, fat free cottage cheese, and maybe even pick up some whey to make some shakes. the minimum protein intake that most suggest is 1gram per pound of bodyweight.

Re: Re: Diet tips for someone who is trying to shift puppy fat, but still wants to bulk u

Originally posted by rockcrest
my tip is change the diet...drop all those processed carbs you are getting with the breads and cereals. i'd read some of the stickies on diets in addition to some other diets that have been critiqued.

i noticed you have virtually no protein in your diet. that is DEFINATELY something you'll want to change. have some tuna, lean ground beef, ground turkey, chicken breasts, fat free cottage cheese, and maybe even pick up some whey to make some shakes. the minimum protein intake that most suggest is 1gram per pound of bodyweight.

I have got a protien drink that you mix with milk, and each serving gives 21 gms of protien, I that any good to eat?

BTW, my body weight is 160lbs, and I'm 5'10. Last time Ichecked, my body fat was about 20%.

Also somebody suggested egg whites are good too, is this true?

your protein drink is good, so are the egg whites. just keep in mind you want 160 grams for the day. divide that over 6 meals and you'll be taking in at least 27 grams per meal. btw, you said you are bulking. when bulking you will probably add some fat as well.

I have today brought myself some chicken legs and some eggs, but it doesn't have the nutritional value on the cartons, I have also searched the internet, but each site keeps giving me different values. So I was wondering could somebody please tell me what the protien value of each food.

My plan is to eat as follows

Mix in an egg with my protien shake, as I hate eggs.

Have two chicken legs as a separate meal each day.

How much extra protien will that give me a day?

And also, is it better to have just the egg white, or all of the egg?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.

Back