• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advance Sale on Legal Gear Methyl-OHN

mikeb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Millennium Fitness is going to be one of the first to stock Legal Gear's newest methyl product, Methyl-OHN. As most of you know, Legal Gear changed supplements forever when they came out with Methyl 1-Test and Methy-OHN promises to be even more exciting.

Methyl-OHN (methyl hydroxynandrolone) is similar to Deca excpet for the 4-hydroxyl that resists estrogen conversion. This looks to be a great supp for lean gains and will stack great with the Legal Gear Transdermas.

We're offering a special advance sale at just $34.99/bottle. First shipment is due in this week with more to come but this price will not last.

Click here for more info on Methyl-OHN

Stay Strong!
Mike Berg

Any of the PS/PH gurus want to comment on this substance?

I read that this appears to be very angiogenic-- on one hand, I think that means a lot of vascularity and "pumped" muscles. On the other, I think that someone already suspectible to a tumor growth is put at risk with this drug (?)

Last edited:
I would think the hydroxynandrolone would be close to hydroxytest. Good for cutting and for lean gains when stacked with something else. Not too sure if it would be much good on it's own as a mass builder. Of course we have seen when compounds have the methyl added, they act very differently than first thought.

Originally posted by rrgg
I read that this appears to be very angiogenic-- on one hand, I think that means a lot of vascularity and "pumped" muscles. On the other, I think that someone already suspectible to a tumor growth is put at risk with this drug (?)

I think that is quite a stretch to say something like that.

hmm... well maybe it is a stretch, but then the claim about angiogenic is a stretch too???

Is the fact that it's methyl mean it's likely to be just as toxic as other methyls such as m-dien? Or is that a completely separate issue?

Ok, thank you DG!

Didn't know it was modled after deca, I kept hearing the 7a-OHN version compared to var. Supposedly the 7a is pretty worthless, friend tried it and said it sucks, because its getting shredded by the liver.

Hopefully this new vesion will show what it is really capable of.

i bought some m-4ohn from designer supplements a few weeks ago in the liquid form...its not close to deca, its close to anavar..will start taking this in about 3 weeks along with 1test, 4oht and 4ad in a tgel...heard great stuff about this product and is getting great feedback

IML Gear Cream!
mudge- I'm not sure why you wrote 7a. Are you talking about an older product. kilosports describes this as 17a:

17a-methyl-3-keto-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol, 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone, 17a-methyl-4,17-dihydroxyestra-4-en-3-one,17a-methyl-3-oxo-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol,, 17a-methyl-3-keto-estra-4-ene-4,17-diol 17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol and Normethandrolone

if im gonna hurt my self with a oral, it better give me big results.....i look for a oral when i want big mass....its why M1t, Dbol, and Anadrol call out to me alot more than this, anavar, or oral primo

Those aren't biceps on Princes arms, those are damn tumors :hehe: Prince what size are they up to now :hehe: :funny:

Mudge, you grow any of those big tumors? :rofl:

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
if im gonna hurt my self with a oral, it better give me big results.....i look for a oral when i want big mass....its why M1t, Dbol, and Anadrol call out to me alot more than this, anavar, or oral primo
its actually not very hard on the liver or body for that matter...alot safer than m1t and mdein imo

I think that someone already suspectible to a tumor growth is put at risk with this drug (?)

That is a very common misconception about steroids. they do not cause cell proliferation, growth hormone does...

Can I try Methyl-OHN? :shrug:

Originally posted by tomas101
its actually not very hard on the liver or body for that matter...alot safer than m1t and mdein imo

I agree its safer..but even the baby, anavar, will raise liver vaules...its why I lump it with anavar as one of those things that aint worth the time/money just because the effects really aint that pronounced

I understand the attraction to 'legal' methyl's, and I've done my fair share of M1t, but for me anyway, just because its legal doesn't mean it's safe. I actually believe M1t is more dangerous then dbol, and even drol. Even the newer safer ones, while on paper are 'supposed' to be safe, no one really knows. So ok, MC, BK, or who ever finds a couple of testers, and they don't die afterwards, does that mean its safe? Hell no.

Remember the 'classic' steroids were developed by big pharma, and had tons of testing done before they were released to the public. 1-test is the only PH I know of, that can make that claim. Searle did research on it in the early 60's, but it was never brought to market.

Jersey- I understand what you're saying. The methyl's don't have to go through the scrutiny of the FDA like pharm. steroids.

Has anyone had blood work done after taking methyl-OHN (similar to anavar aka Oxavar)? Thanks.

Has anyone had blood work done after taking methyl-OHN (similar to anavar aka Oxavar)? Thanks.
Too new.....................the only one who might is Sldge. And he usually doesn't post it to public info. Subscribe to his newsletter.

I understand the attraction to 'legal' methyl's, and I've done my fair share of M1t, but for me anyway, just because its legal doesn't mean it's safe.

1-TU claims it's delivered through the lymphatic system and bypasses the liver completely (no liver damage). I wonder how "safe" that makes 1-TU by comparison...

Too new.....................the only one who might is Sldge. And he usually doesn't post it to public info. Subscribe to his newsletter.

Are you implying sldge mentioned bloodwork for methyl-ohn in a recent newsletter? thx

Usually sledge gives out results of bloodwork from his products in his newsletter...I don't recall any for m4ohn yet.

1-TU claims it's delivered through the lymphatic system and bypasses the liver completely (no liver damage). I wonder how "safe" that makes 1-TU by comparison...
1-TU and other 1-testosterone products are not methylated. 1-test is relatively safe on the liver.

also wouldnt a 1 test transdermal be even more safe on the liver?

Can you explain to me what Methylated means vs. non Methylated? That may sound like a dumb question, but I hear the term often and don't really know what it means. I am pretty green when it comes to steroid terms.

Jersey- I understand what you're saying. The methyl's don't have to go through the scrutiny of the FDA like pharm. steroids.

Good question and certainly a valid concern but has anyone...and I mean ANYONE had their liver enzymes checked before AND after a cycle? I think the whole issue is a bit overstated.

There is much more to be concerned with than just liver enzymes.
Even if 1000 people had their liver enzymes checked and found no serious problems, this doesn't mean that the product is safe. You could be at risk for a variety of other health issues that could crop up at any time down the road. Without FDA testing and strict analysis of Prohormones or any other products that your body will be consuming, common sense tells you that there is always a risk.

Back