• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The time has come!

cmason2004

I do what I want!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone. I'm Casey, and I'm finally getting serious about getting into the weightroom regularly and putting on some size/strength.

I'm 18, 6', 157lbs.

These last couple weeks I've been spreading my workouts out quite a bit, as I am just getting back into the swing of things and i'm SORE AS HELL. you know, not jumping into things too quick, but I'm getting there. Soon I'll pick up some protein and hopefully start seeing some results real soon.

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Anyone have any advice on combating soreness? Not trying to be a puss, but are there steps to take to minimize it, or make shorten the time i'm sore? More importantly, if I'm still sore when it's time to work those muscles again, what's the best way to go? Let them rest? Stop being a puss?

One of my friends who has actually had some good results from lifting always says "when you're sore is the best time to hit it the hardest", in a half serious kind of way....

Welcome Cmason2004!! What wrong? You don't like soreness?? I love it when I'm sore. I know I worked myself out good!:flex: :D

Back