• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bye Bye IM People - I'll be back next week

Jo-Anna

Slowpoke
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Only 45 minutes until my day is over... then I get a long weekend of motor bike riding and muscle flexing and spankin...
multi.gif
:booty: :lifter: :clap: :nana:

Hey, I know I'm not there so how the hell does spankin' come into play??? :finger:

Well you better hurry... or you will miss out on all the fun!!
boobies.gif
smileysex5.gif

Have a great week-end Jo-Anna . Think about becoming a WET MEMBER when you come back
Fiori41.GIF

have this one
flashboobs.gif

you're makin all the guys on the forum look like this
IKON1d54ca98e08164dbb451afc2a46ecf84daca6c4311.gif

I'm sure you do to at times :lick: :nanner: just imagine the fun we would have teasing the heck out of them together... oouuu... we could cause some big trouble.

Maybe we should come up with a different type of Member...:p :evil: :angel1:

aren't we already he he

seen gbc cyber love thread? why you have to go now that your in such a fun mood boo hoo

want me to make you a hot wet member avatar?

IML Gear Cream!
you crazy Canadians :hehe: :evil:

Originally posted by Jo-Anna

Maybe we should come up with a different type of Member...:p :evil: :angel1:

I have a swolen member :shrug:

:hehe:

Originally posted by rockgazer69
Have a great week-end Jo-Anna . Think about becoming a WET MEMBER when you come back
Fiori41.GIF

Hi Rock did you work on my Avi this past rainy weekend?

hi Tesla decided to clean up my desktop...ARGH! i had to remove n reinstall the program i neede but I'm workin on it today...

^ Who is Tesla - I'm Jo-Anna

Tesla's her daughter. You are Jo-Anna

Originally posted by maniclion
Tesla's her daughter. You are Jo-Anna

OHHHHH!!! Sorry Rock I was just a little confused. :confused: :doh: :spaz:

Yep confused... :confused: :doh: :spaz:

I think I'm better now
;) :cool:

Tesla's her daughter.

She has a daughter named after a device used to extract semen from bulls? :scratch:

Hello ALBOB

How are you doing today... are you ready for another crazy thread...

Originally posted by Jo-Anna
Hello ALBOB

How are you doing today... are you ready for another crazy thread...

Doing great. Crazy thread? Me? Where do I sign up? :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ALBOB
She has a daughter named after a device used to extract semen from bulls? :scratch:

I thought maybe it was after Nikola Tesla.
:thumb: That would be cool.

Oo, Rock.. do mine, I wanna be a "wet member" :p

I thought maybe it was after Nikola Tesla.
:thumb: That would be cool.

Nikola Tesla, the inventor of the Tesla Coil. A device used to create huge amounts of static electricity, thus simulating lightning and other electrical phenomenon. Also, when used at lower settings, used to extract semen from bulls for artificial insemination. ;)

Nikola Tesla, the inventor of the Tesla Coil. A device used to create huge amounts of static electricity, thus simulating lightning and other electrical phenomenon. Also, when used at lower settings, used to extract semen from bulls for artificial insemination. ;)

Ah, I guess ramming a lightning bolt up your ass would make you lose a number of bodily fluids.

Ah, I guess ramming a lightning bolt up your ass would make you lose a number of bodily fluids.

Yeah, I imagine it would but I think I'll just take your word for it. :funny:

She's named after Nikola Tesla but just said "well that explains the whole cowboy bullriding fixation. And do you know the current (no pun intended) price of bull semen?" We have actually discussed raising rodeo bulls.

Jo- Anna I'm workin on it.

Originally posted by rockgazer69
Jo- Anna I'm workin on it.
Hehe, work on mine too if you can, same avatar and stuff, just put the wet member :p if you can?

I'll try :)

Wuwu, thanks :p

Back