• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has Anyone Tried This Machine {Squat Related}

OMNIFEX

OBSESSED WITH DEFINITION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basically,

Your legs are in the air, your back is on the floor,
and, you are pushing a flat rectangular plate with
your feet.

Attached to the plate is a bar, that you can load
45 or 100 pound plates on it.

Tried it yesterday, and, I was impressed on the
pain it offered.

Anyone tried this device?

it's a vertical leg press...

don't see them much anymore, they are a GREAT leg exercise...

vertical leg press is awsome

Thank you Gentlemen!

Can anyone tell me more about this machine,
and/or direct me to a website that offers any
info in regards of what it can and cannot do.

Thanks!

I t is bascically a leg press machine except the weight is right up above you instead of at an angle. This allows you to be sitting in complete hip flexion when performing the exercise, allowing you to really hit your hip extensors (hamstrings and gluteus maximus) because when performing the eccentric you are pullig yourself so far into hip flexion and stretching those muscles so far that you are placing them at an optimal position to apply force. Where as a regular leg extension you are only sitting partially in hip flexion and even bringing your knees down during the eccentric will only give you a limited range of motion compared to the vertical leg press.

To use it, watch your back! Also take a deep breathe before bringing that weight down to increase thoracic cavity pressure to protect your spine. Stay tight.

Thank you P-funk

Back