• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Hey Mr.President, you did something wrong ..."

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[IMG2]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040523/capt.gh10105230040.bush_injured_gh101.jpg[/IMG2]

:hehe:

"sniff, and I think you may need a change of shorts after a face like that." :hehe:

if you look at his left eye on our right the guy looks seriously deranged still better than Kerry though.

:finger:

Originally posted by Vieope
[IMG2]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040523/capt.gh10105230040.bush_injured_gh101.jpg[/IMG2]

:confused: Pro'lly confused about which brake lever was the rear and front brake was and endoed!!!
Doh.:rolleyes:

Yes the brake lever confusion could be it, or he forgot he had brakes altogether. Good thing he wore a helmet, what would we do if he damaged that valuable head of his?

"""""""Hey Mr.President, you did something wrong ..." """"""""

Hey Vieope I didnt know he was your President. I think you Brazillians have enough of your own problems to be concerned with. A citizen of a 3rd world country, thats basically accomplished nothing, and is ran by narco-criminals, should probably be posting pictures of their own. That man is the elected leader of the most powerful, most accomplished, most giving, and courageous Nation in Human history. A commander in Chief of a military that saved the entire world from living in Marx's manifesto. Do they teach "respect" in Brazil along with bad manners?.........................take care.............Rich

IML Gear Cream!
Actually there is some lingering controversy as to who actually won the vote and he is the president of a country that allows it's citizens and citizens of even Brazil to poke a little good humored fun at it's leader n if you think little Georgie doesn't appreciate a little poking fun at others read up on him he has a great sense of humor one of the reasons he gets my vote.

Originally posted by Rich46yo

Hey Vieope I didnt know he was your President. I think you Brazillians have enough of your own problems to be concerned with. A citizen of a 3rd world country, thats basically accomplished nothing, and is ran by narco-criminals, should probably be posting pictures of their own. That man is the elected leader of the most powerful, most accomplished, most giving, and courageous Nation in Human history. A commander in Chief of a military that saved the entire world from living in Marx's manifesto. Do they teach "respect" in Brazil along with bad manners?.........................take care.............Rich

hahahahahahah NO COMMENT !!!! pandoras box i dont want to open.

He never said he was HIS president. Bush wasn't around during Marx's manifesto either, so just chill the fuk out. Besides, how can you not see the humor in the fact that the military allowed this asshole to fly around in million dollar jets and this fuknut can't even ride a mountain bike.

Lighten up. :)

Originally posted by Vieope
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Does anyone else look at this and wonder why he looks so much older....it happens with other presidents too I thinks it's stress. Bill Clinton seemed immune to it. Maybe the blowjobs kept him nice and relaxed.

Originally posted by rockgazer69
Does anyone else look at this and wonder why he looks so much older....it happens with other presidents too I thinks it's stress. Bill Clinton seemed immune to it. Maybe the blowjobs kept him nice and relaxed.
If you bullshit people enuff, it takes it's toll on you
EVENTUALLY...
Look at any politician!!!
:rolleyes:

Jesus, wtf was that for?
I think you have way too much going on in that little head of your dood, as V said, lighten up a little, afterall, this is a bodybuilding forum.

Back