• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What time of day is best?

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What time of day is best for taking Arimidex, nolva, and HCG? I plan on taking my injections in the evening before workout.

HCG is the only one that gets injected, that might be best at night but I really dont time it at all.

So during the cycle taking arimidex in the morning is really no more effective then at night? If I am not mistaken I don't have to split up the daily dose of Arimidex. For PCT shouldn't I split up the nolva 10mg morning 10mg evening?

The half life of arimidex is long enough that you don't have to worry about timing nor divided doses. Same goes for nolvadex.

BCC i was going to run .25mg until I saw how small the 1mg tabs are. I only want to split these one time. Is there a difference in effectiveness if I run .5mg ED or EOD?

He just answered the question bro, the active half life is in the stickies probably.

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
BCC i was going to run .25mg until I saw how small the 1mg tabs are. I only want to split these one time. Is there a difference in effectiveness if I run .5mg ED or EOD?

No difference like Mudge said same as before.

And yes, they are tiny. I had them once before I switched to powder.

I purchased a pill splitter from a pharmacy for maybe 5 dollars. I didn't have too much trouble splitting them up into quarters.

So bottom line is .5 EOD will be just as effective combating estrogen as .5 ED?

.25 ED you meant. And yes. You're fine.

Back