• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Insulin Injections post workout

powernap

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI guys,

I/ve been lifting for three years and am lookig to try a few different things, but do not want to take steroids. I am considering injecting novorapid insulin after my workouts, what factors do i need to consider before doing this and what sort of gains am i likely to see? I am going to start off injecting two iu and then increase amount slowly until i determine the optimum level. Also, what is the optimum blood sugar level to create an anobolic environment.??

Thanks for your time,

any assistance is greatly appreciated

Insulin isn't a good start! And requires some skill to use it..!
Why would you do not want to take gear, and consider insulin?

Why don't you take a look at the PS/PH?

Whatsup powernap, first I would have to ask you, how much tie have you spent readin about slin?? If you haven't educated yourself on all there is, then don't use it b/c its tricky. Once you mastered that basic info thou, I love slin and it can be a great drug. You can start higher than 2 ius, go with like 4-5 and see how that treats you. You need to consider whether or not you are gonna be dedicated enough to get the cals/carbs you need or not. You need to be able to recognize the signs of hypoglycemia and what to do to be on top of that situation. There are tabs you can get with your slin that you can pop when you start to feel like you need to get something in you. Not sure what you mean with your last question, your blodo sugar level is going to be manipulated by the insulin and that will create an anabolic environment. I believe tha rule of thumb is 10 grams of carbs/iu or something like that. The best advice I can give you is read read read, and when you think you have read enough, read more about it. you can't know enough about this. If you are not careful with your diet and dosesages, you can get fat pretty easily. Also don't expect to blow up like you are on a cycle or some shit. Its gonna be a small change, but if you do it right it can be a positive one. Obviously slin is much more effective when being run with test and or growth due to the synergistic effects each one has together. Be more specific with any questions you have please if didn't answer them. hope I could help, good luck bro:thumb:

Hi. The reason in that i am familiar with insulin and have ready access to it as my dad is an insulin dependent diabetic. I dont want to take the ther steroids coz of the negative sideeffects ie heart valves, shurknen nads etc. I just want to know what sort of gains are possible.

Gr81, thanks for your reply. I am just wondering do u check your blood sugars when you are taking slin? Also, u consume 10gms of carbs pers iu of slin, is it good to consume this at the same time as the protein or is more suitable to drink the carb first and protein after. Further more what type of carb should i consume, are bannanas alright or should i drink the carb, if so what exactaly should i drink?? WOuld it be good to combine this with some deca-durobolin for a synergystic effect?

slin is for advanced users. I don't think its a wise choice to start out using that. I've heard that only using slin will just make you get fat really quick...thats not what your trying to do is it? I've also heard you can die if its not used correctly...do you want that either? I would rethink this over.

This is a terrible idea. Slin alone will make you FAT. FAT FAT FAT!

Slin with tons of gear made me fat.

It's just a bad idea for someone at your stage.

OHH, SO U SUGGEST MIXING IT WOTHSOMETHING LIKE DECA FOR A GOOD EFFECT?

it's up to you bro, but with gear only it's real harder to get in coma than with slin (by itself or not)!
And a tinny mistake with gear you probably can correct it easly, with slin it's harder!

Powernap to my understandings slin is used primarily with HGH. Why not just do a good cycle of steroids? You have less risk of bad things happening. If I remember correctly you said you didn't want to do roids due to sides right? Well all these people are telling you its more dangerous to mess with slin.

IML Gear Cream!
If you're considering something like slin, then why not just do steroids like Trojan said. Sides are individual, you may not experience any at all. If you do, and dislike them, then you can cease activity.

Personally, the only unwanted side effect I've had is hair growth. Otherwise, my skin has actually cleared up perfectly since using steroids.

Originally posted by powernap
OHH, SO U SUGGEST MIXING IT WOTHSOMETHING LIKE DECA FOR A GOOD EFFECT?

deca is a highly overrated steroid...I have heard from a lot of old timers that durabolin was much better than deca durabolin...

Back