• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Soreness

DuhFee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals

I have been working out for a couple years, but a few weeks ago I decided to take it more seriously and educate myself. You all have been VERY helpful on this board =). Anyway my question is about soreness. Are you supposed to be sore the next day every time you work out? The first couple weeks I was extremely sore the next day, now I am not very sore if at all. I have increased the weight I am doing and the intensity level as not dropped. What could I be dong wrong, or is this just how it goes?

Generally, that's how it goes. As your body gets used to your training, and you gain strength, you won't get sore as much.

best thing is take a few days off, so your muscles can repair themselves, although, if you're sore on your upper body, you still can train your legs, like squats or leg ext, but dont do any upper body exercises until you're fully recovered.

Split your training into few days also is good thing to do. Of course you will feel a bit painful after your session, but you need a day or two to let the muscle groups to recover.

Back