• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Addiction

JLB001

I see YOU!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes...I have an addiction, I think it is getting worse each and everyday. It could be worse, I guess, but its pretty darn bad! I can't function without it, I feel lost when I don't have it, I search and search for just the right kind, but always come back to the same thing...I think the worst part of this addiction is that I swallow it (get your dirty minds outta the gutter). Not just one or two pieces...but many pieces. I have come to the conculsion I have major issues in this department. :bawling: It's my addiction to Wrigley's Extra Polar Ice Gum. I'm up to at least a pack a day.

It would probably be healthier if you just fidgeted all the time instead. I fidget all the time. It probably looks like I'm psychotic sometimes, but it keeps my body in motion and is better than swallowing gum or smoking cigarettes.

they need to take woman like you and put a clamp in your mouth so you cant chew. You've lost your mind Jodie!! you need help.. FAST!! :lol:

Im really only kidding. how about just brushing your teeth with some yummy toothpaste?

doesn't gum go undigested if swallowed? Are you on a cutting diet cause i used to chew a lot of gum till i started eating so much, that i really feel no need to chew gum or anything.

I am on a cutting diet Aztecwolf. We have two more weeks to go. If I could sew my mouth shut from chewing gum I would. From what I have seen...it comes back out. :rolleyes:

I have heard that it can take up to 5 years.. or more to digest gum, careful what ya swallow from now on :)

too bad willie wonka can't come out with an everlasting gobstopper that is sugar free

Muscle_Girl said:
I have heard that it can take up to 5 years.. or more to digest gum, careful what ya swallow from now on :)
I thik that might be an old wives tale....but I'm not sure.

aztecwolf said:
too bad willie wonka can't come out with an everlasting gobstopper that is sugar free
I think I would be in heaven if it tasted like cake batter.

:rofl: Jodie- Ok my addiction SPLENDA!!!! I have to have some, not just like 3 apackets but I love this stuff. I go through a Costco box a week. 700 packs. I put it on everything I can and in my tea and you know. I have such a sweet tooth and since I eat like no junk food anymore I need something, and Splenda it is :rofl:

IML Gear Cream!
I use splenda, but not that much, only in my oats or cream of wheat.
Tea....haven't had that in awhile. Diet cokes are another addiction. I can't have any next week. :finger: I am coming off my ECY stack so this should be fun. Might be the Biotch from hell. I do have some SAN Tight, so should be ok. (I think, maybe :scratch: )

I know as of today I am cutting out my spleda and then only going to use stevia to sweeten my tea. So hopefully I can save about 26 bucks every two weeks without splenda. I know I am cookoo for all that splenda, but I am a sweet tooth a holic.

At least your gum addiction is healthier than mine. I chew about 7 pieces of nicotine gum everyday :no: Better than smoking. :shrug:

I'm addicted to gum as well. I don't know about swallowing it though, I tend to just spit it out when I go by a garbage can. Though I'll rarely spit out my gum since it takes awhile to go out of flavour and if it does I'll just throw in more in more pieces, until my jaw gets sore.. then I'll throw it out.

i'm addicted to eating period.
the best way to make cream of wheat is to make it with a scoop of some cocoa powder, refridgerate it overnight, reheat, chop a banana on top, heat for a little bit more and enjoy, choco banana cream of wheat, my "cheat meal" every day i workout, best thing on earth i tell, if it wasn't right after a workout i would throw some pb on top of it

Today has been an improvement. I spit out more than I swallowed. (That sounds kinda nasty. LOL)

Gum? You could find a better addiction than that. :)
Did you forget already about chocolate cheesecake? That is a good one.

I can't have the cheesecake right now. Have to be happy with gum.

aztecwolf said:
i'm addicted to eating period.
the best way to make cream of wheat is to make it with a scoop of some cocoa powder, refridgerate it overnight, reheat, chop a banana on top, heat for a little bit more and enjoy, choco banana cream of wheat, my "cheat meal" every day i workout, best thing on earth i tell, if it wasn't right after a workout i would throw some pb on top of it

you and your cream of wheat :lol:

its gonna be a sticky in the healthy recipes soon

rockcrest said:

yeah buddy i luv it, i have been trying some other grains lately too,
tried some hulled millet today, it was a little dry for my taste so i drowned it in some cholula and threw in some chicken, so it wasn't half bad, today i didn't have a banana so i just made some cream of wheat with cinnamon and a can of crushed pineapples

IML Gear Cream!
rockcrest said:

one of these days if im really bored i might even take a photo of it for all to enjoy

Back