• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

d-bol and whinny-v

COYBEN33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the correct way to stack these to products?

If you're referring to the prohormone products, they are junk and a waste of time. Go transdermal if that is your thing.

If you mean dianabol and stanozolol, then you need to do some more research. I wouldn't run those two orals without an injectable testosterone in there.

Yep, if these are "legal steroids" products they are probably crap. If we are talking real dbol and real winstrol you DONT stack them unless you are stupid, however there are certainly a few stupid people out there.

If you are going to take the jump and are willing to play doctor by using steroids, then at least be smart about it.

Is injectable winny-v any better then winny tabs? I hear you get a stronger effect by it, but I've also heard that it really hurts too. Since they are both 17aa does it really matter if your doing 50mg ED tabs vs 50mg ED injection?

TrojanMan, this has been discussed here. You could probably bring up the thread for further detail. In short, the difference is negligible. I prefer to avoid the pain and drink it. It's passing through your liver one way or another.

Yep its going through the liver regardless, some people believe its twice as effective injected but many say this is not true. Since I'm not a winny guy I would not know first hand.

If I did run it, I'd just buy IP tabs or powder.

I got the IP tabs. I've seen the prices for QV winny, and its WAY more expensive. So if its only a preferrence thing I will choose the cheaper less painful way. As it is I am going to be poking myself with enough needles. No need to add more injections if its not any healthier for the liver.

QV has had a bad rap in the past for under dosing. I have heard it may be better now?

you will find ug is alot cheaper than vet or human grade for the most part

Next cycle I am going to run I will be using sust. Its way more expensive the then prop that I am going to run, but i'm dying to try it. I am going to run it EOD so I think I'll break myself in a bit here with my first cycle before going all the way up to a gram a week. For the most part UG is a lot cheaper Rabbit.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't waste your time with sust if it's going to be way more expensive than your prop. Just stick with the prop. My first cycle was sust, I didn't find it to be anything special. I would have opted for enanthate, but at the time I used what I could get hold of. Now it's prop all the way for me.

I'll have to see how I like the prop. If it works very well for me then I will probably just stick with it. Time will tell.

dg806 said:
QV has had a bad rap in the past for under dosing. I have heard it may be better now?
Right now their bad rap is pain.

What exactly is winstrol supposed to do as far as results....from what i hear it is supposed to be used during a cutting cycle to hold on to muscle...

Small muscle gains without water, some strength.

Mudge said:
Right now their bad rap is pain.
With the QV stan 100 yes....Not with the QV 50...You could always just drink it though although then you loose getting the localized growth which is supposed to happen. The QV 100 is a bitch though with the pain.

Rauschgift said:
With the QV stan 100 yes....Not with the QV 50...You could always just drink it though although then you loose getting the localized growth which is supposed to happen. The QV 100 is a bitch though with the pain.
I think the localized growth is a crock of shit, just some swelling. I drink it anyday.

BCC said:
I think the localized growth is a crock of shit, just some swelling. I drink it anyday.
it is definetly bogus...I haven't seen one medical study that supports it. at best there is some stretching of the facia but that will very from person to person...

Some people believe winstrol will lower water retention locally but the example often cited is delts and fat comes off of there relatively quickly, even for me I have definition in my delts always.

IML Gear Cream!
BCC said:
I tend to agree.

Wat to use.

Hey guys im 18 years old im 6'1 weighing at 215 right now im dropping down to 200 pounds and doing no carb high protein diet but im loooking for something to use. I used one bottle of 1-ad about 5 mons ago im looking for some serious results but safe does anyone know of anything i could buy in the store that is on the top right now for getting stronger faster/quicker?
My aim sn is f00nker feel free to give me a message thanks.

If you are looking to drop weight then serious results come from your diet. You dont need anything else.

Back