• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Show of hands...

BUSTINOUT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Roll call for all experienced in AS.

I'll start it off:wave:

I'm a competetive natural bodybuilder with a large knowledge of anabolics, etc. As I am a personal trainer and bodybuilding coach, I have to be knowledgable in all facets of the sport. I prefer to prepare natural guys for shows, but I work with drug users as well.

I don't know a damn thing :eek:, but I'm hoping to learn w/ this forum :D

Don't know squat.. Interesting in learning.. Emphasize learning.. not using... :)

Hi everyone im a mod over at Anabolic Review and have a lot of knowledge on female and male steroid cycles, stacking etc! So ask away i hope to be hanging round here a while! I like your board and hope i can help you all reach your goals!

The best way to start this forum is for anyone who has been training a while is over 21 and really has considered doing a cycle to post a question! ie. What is a good pre-contest cycle? or what is a good bulking cycle?

I think this forum will be a great asset to your board! But it must be remembered steroids isnt something to be taken lightly! And although you will gain knowledge on here to fully understand it you need to do a fair amount fo reading on your own!

Especially all you females over here PLEASE remember that AAS are a lot harsher on us girleys then the guys so you have to be really sure its the path you want to take! Im here to help but i have to stress and you guys too that your diet and training is spot on before undertaking a course! I have seen many cycles ruined through sheer ignorance. Steroids are great to help you when you feel you cant be helped naturally any more but EVERYTHING has to be in place!

I wrote an article for anabolic review on female steroid cycles etc to get my board over there started but ill post it here for you and ill work on a good one for you guys too!

:thumb:

An awesome post Ms. Figure! And thanks for the article, that would be great! :yes: :thumb:

Welcome to the forum Ms. F.
:lifter:

I have some general knowledge. Did three cycles about a year ago. I researched heavily before I did it. Might be able to offer a little help.
By the way, welcome Ms. F to the forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I posted in here yesterday, what happened to my post???

I concure. Great post Ms. Figure. I look forward to your info regarding females and AS.

i am well tooled in the use of A.S. as i am a personal tranner have a medical background and been in bodybuilding for over 20 yrs

i am well tooled in the use of A.S. as i am a personal trainer have a medical background and been in bodybuilding for over 20 yrs

i know some stuff,i hang with some guys who juice,i have no use for it,but i'd like to say that i judge not to those who do, thats not my style,its your life do want you need to do:D

i am well tooled in the use of A.S. as i am a personal trainer have a medical background and been in bodybuilding for over 20 yrs

Hey Katana, what do you do in the medical field? I'm thinking about being an RN.

The game

i work in the er i also my grlfriend is finnishing up her nursing schooling she will be out next yr i think it is great that you are looking into it

no way.

staying natural forever.

Never touched the stuff.

November...staying natural and having knowledge on the subject is 2 different things. I've written articles on steroids, but have never taken one :)

handmov.gif
hand.gif
Gif1169.gif
Gif1167.gif
Gif1159.gif

Ok,so here is for the show of hands:rolleyes:
and as for the Steroids,I always want to learn more then I know at the time,there is no such thing as TOO MUCH KNOWLEAGE!!!
If I may...Hmmmm,I do not use them and know nothing of them...
I just wanted to show my hands!!!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero
Ok,so here is for the show of hands:rolleyes:
and as for the Steroids,I always want to learn more then I know at the time,there is no such thing as TOO MUCH KNOWLEAGE!!!
If I may...Hmmmm,I do not use them and know nothing of them...
I just wanted to show my hands!!!

LOL! You are a freaking NUT! :laugh:

Well, somebody asked for a show of hand,RIGHT?
I could have done something different like
321.gif

Then what would you have said?
The same thing,so...

Originally posted by derat
Know nothing about them but willing to learn.

Learning is what life is about!

ooh ooh!! me! me! actually just one cycle but i researched for three years first.

Originally posted by hardlife
ooh ooh!! me! me! actually just one cycle but i researched for three years first.

Feel free to contribute what you have learned!!!!:D

i'm not really a "bodybuilder", but i do lift weights a lot. I have always been natural exept for stuff like protein powder. so I guess I can't really contribute too much to this forum. :(

Back