• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

summer is finally here ...

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
knock on wood

I love the sight I have ... right downtown and get to watch all the ladies in their summer outfits :D

And unlike winter we I prefer to get in to work and out as fast as possible by not taking any lunch breaks, in summer, I love to hang out and just watch :mean:

I'm so ready for this weather. Sun dresses are in full effect right now! :eyebrow:

I hear that Var! :thumb: The missus and I are going to oogle at the gals tomorrow at lunch :evil: She has a sharp eye for these types of things.

My girl has great taste, too! Nothing better than ladies pointing out hot ladies! :thumb:

nothing like it ... and she's the best I've seen. Every once in a while, she gets them to sit and talk ... :hehe:

Even better! :eyebrow:

Don't really look foward summer down here.Theres not any out door activities to do when its 115 degrees outside.
But the nice thing is when it gets hot, the women here do not wear very much clothes.

I hear that Var! :thumb: The missus and I are going to oogle at the gals tomorrow at lunch :evil: She has a sharp eye for these types of things.
Man NT, of course I whole heartedly agree about the summer outfits, you know that, but I gotta say man, your wife sounds like the coolest chica on tha planet..you picked a good one fa sho. does she have a sister? ha ha. keep doin yo thang y'all. much love

I'll trade you NT. Friggin 110 here today. UGHHHHH

I couldn't imagine living in 110 degree weather. I think 25 celcius is getting to hot. :D

gr1 ... we always do our thang. A sister, nope, but if she did, you'd be way down on the list. I've been asked a million times ... :rofl: ... I'm pretty lucky that she's cool that way.

IML Gear Cream!
So NT, it is summer there? What is it, like 50F or something? :D

Ahhhhh YES!!:nanner::nanner:
Getting naked in the park, oups did I say park - I meant dark... :hehe:

DM ... we're going to hit 77 :D :lol: ... and that is getting too hot for me.

Jo-Anne ... that is a constant battle I have with the wife ... do I continue playing football/frisbee/etc and ignore her getting naked, or do I try and stop her so that I won't have to leave the game to bail her out of jail :grin:

naturaltan said:
DM ... we're going to hit 77 :D :lol: ... and that is getting too hot for me.

77 is near perfect if you ask me, but that's cuz I can't wear shorts to work anymore, at least not for 2 weeks. :D

Back