• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another dbol question

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long does it take dbol to kick in?

A couple of days.

Thanks BO.........BTW thats a fricken huge back you got going there bro.

Technically, a few hours.

30 minutes to a couple hours depending on the person. Where are you guys coming up with a couple days?

Rauschgift said:
30 minutes to a couple hours depending on the person. Where are you guys coming up with a couple days?
Depends what kind of effects we are talking about here, I wont notice much in the way of a pump the first day I take it and hit the gym but within about 3 days I will start feeling the pumps much more. As for seeing results, it depends on my eating.

Mudge said:
Depends what kind of effects we are talking about here, I wont notice much in the way of a pump the first day I take it and hit the gym but within about 3 days I will start feeling the pumps much more. As for seeing results, it depends on my eating.
I agree. I guess it depends on what he means by "kick in". For me @ 40mg/d I feel it the towards the end of the first day and my strength jumps by the next day. Did I mention I love dem little blue babies :thumbs:

I haven't tried 40mg ED yet, I do have some naposims to tear through though but I'm taking an "oral break" for now.

Mudge weren't you taking a pretty high dose of A-Bombs? By the sounds of it you didn't get much out of it either unless the tables turned after last time I heard.

IML Gear Cream!
200mg ED, I put on a lot of weight but I hardly see it anywhere, waist or otherwise. I hide weight really well.

I went through 5 grams and yeah, it doesn't do a lot for me. At least now I know after going through 4 brands, 300/400mg a day is just crazy so 200mg ED was test enough I think. Back to dbol for me.

No doubt! Drol was not the magic doohickey I had hoped, but I sure tried enough times and brands. I still have 5 grams of powder and some PEG400, not sure if I will keep it or dump it.

Could always brew it up and sell it to a friend. That way you don't lose your money on it. I am probably going to avoid a-bombs just cause i'm read they are the worst for your body. Although they are supposed to be the strongest oral out there. I'll just stick with my naposims.

Blood pressure is a problem for many people on them. As for liver toxicity thats debateable if we bring halo etc into the discussion.

Damn... the dbol is giving me Insomnia

I think the whole liver thing has a lot to do with each person. I think some people can process more then others, and some people are more likely to have sides.

Rauschgift said:
Why do we always gotta get "technical" and "theoretical"? I think the question is when is he gonna have noticable results. So to answer your question, i came up with that answer through experience. The only result I really notice in the first day or so are sleep problems.

supertech said:
Thanks BO.........BTW thats a fricken huge back you got going there bro.
Thanks tech.

Back