• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Brands of Liquid Nolvadex

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What brand of liquid Nolva does everyone use? Are there any brands that you KNOW are 100% legit? I currently have Lion's brand and need to get some more. I heard about Custom Mutrition seeling it for $20 or $25 compared with Lion's $45, but I couldn't find their web site or the one I did find is disfunctional and the product list doesn't work.
Thanx

Yes, does anyone have any suggestions on where to get some liquid Nolvadex or some liquid Clen?

Custom nutrition is great...great products and customer service...can't go wrong ordering from them.

Ginobili said:
Custom nutrition is great...great products and customer service...can't go wrong ordering from them.

Definitely agree on this.

PirateFromHell said:
When you order from physicalenhancement.com, enter this discount coupon: amrules . You will get free shipping.

DAMN, I didn???t know that before I placed my last order. But thanks I will keep that in mind for my next one. :)

KataMaStEr said:
DAMN, I didn???t know that before I placed my last order. But thanks I will keep that in mind for my next one. :)
They sponser another forum: anabolicminds.com.

FYI - Customnutritionwarehouse.com has Nolva back in stock.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know if this should be a new topic or not, but the way I figured it, you get 50 servings @ 20mg each. PCT recommended by Princes' FAQ says to use 40mg for weeks 1-2, and 20mg weeks 3-4. which works out to 42 servings...would it hurt to finish the remaining 8 days worth (essentially adding a 5th week)?

I had gotten 6oxo, because up until today Custom Nutrition was out (and I didnt know of any other recommended sites), But I'll probaby wind up getting some for next time

(My math may be off too...it's not one of my strong points)

cops25 said:
I dont know if this should be a new topic or not, but the way I figured it, you get 50 servings @ 20mg each. PCT recommended by Princes' FAQ says to use 40mg for weeks 1-2, and 20mg weeks 3-4. which works out to 42 servings...would it hurt to finish the remaining 8 days worth (essentially adding a 5th week)?

I had gotten 6oxo, because up until today Custom Nutrition was out (and I didnt know of any other recommended sites), But I'll probaby wind up getting some for next time

(My math may be off too...it's not one of my strong points)
You could run a higher dose during the first week instead of doing a 5th week. :thumb:

redspy said:
Pirate, that's a good idea.

Here's a thread that throws a major wrench in the works regarding dosing of liquid nolvadex. It suggests you may need 1.5 times the dose of liquid to equal nolva pills.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15307&highlight=liquid+nolva
I haven't read that yet, but I will. I am currently taking 60 mg/day in pill form (1st week). My sex drive is zero and my recovery time is just above zero. :cry: It feels like I am coming back from a month's absence.

PirateFromHell said:
I haven't read that yet, but I will. I am currently taking 60 mg/day in pill form (1st week). My sex drive is zero and my recovery time is just above zero. :cry: It feels like I am coming back from a month's absence.

You have a good PCT plan so you'll be back to full speed in no time.

Back