• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine

Xantix

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a chest workout, and then drank a drink with the recommended serving of creatine monohydrate, and to be honest I'm feeling really overly pumped. Is this a normal feeling for the first time taking it?

Anyone else have a similar feeling like this on their first time taking creatine?

The recommended serving is I think two scoops post workout, which seems like a shitload of the stuff.

Pump = Good :)

I doubt the first time you down creatine it's going to give you an immediate pump. Takes a week or so to get your muscles to the recommended level (if you're loading). Even then, the increased pump comes with the workout, not after drinking your creatine mix... Probably in your head.

I don't know what kind you're using, but two 'scoops'.. that does sounds like a lot.. How much is one scoop?

5 grams of monohydrate is a rounded teaspoon.. which shouldn't appear like much at all.

Its an advanced Creatine Monohydrate Blend from Muscle Tech called Cell-Tech along with all of these other weird carbohydrates and stuff.

It recommends 2 scoops after I work out but 1 scoop contains the 5 grams of Creatine I just noticed that.

Should I do what the container tells me, or should I just go 5grams now instead of 10. The loading phase recommends 2 scoops of creatine when I wake up and after I workout which is like 20 grams of Creatine a day. Glad I didn't do what it told me to in the loading phase...

I think it might have been these other carbs that were giving me pump as well, there might be sugar or something alike in it in a different form... heres the ingredients...

Ingredients: Each scoop 50grams contains: Pharmaceutical-grade dextrose, 5 grams of HPLC-tested pure micronized creatine monohydrate, calcium sillcate, naitural and aritifical flavours, malic acid, red beet powder, dipotassium phosphate, disodium phosphate, magnesuium phosphate, 100mg pharmaceutical-grade alpha lipoic acid colour.

Directions 1. For the first five days (loading stage): Take 2 scoops of Cell-Tech in the morning and 2 scoops twelve hours after or immidately after your workout. 2. Maintenance stage: Take 2 scoops of Cell-Tech, drink after your workouts or upon wakening on non-workout days.

Back