• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What type of supplement would you like to see on the market?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize there is just about every supplement on the market already, but is there any supplement, or even a combination of supplements, that you would like to see made?

Or, a better/higher quality of a supplement that is currently on the market?

Better MRP's with Joint Support, BCAA's, Full Spectrum of Vitamins/Minerals, and all that other good stuff.

plouffe said:
Better MRP's with Joint Support, BCAA's, Full Spectrum of Vitamins/Minerals, and all that other good stuff.
other than MRP's, please elaborate and be more specific.

plouffe said:
Ah, that's just a few short months away. ;)

You know prince , I was wondering if when taking your protein be it whey con, whey isolate or what ever , if the joint support powder like glucosamine can be added to help B.B . with the stress we put to our joints

falconphynx said:
You know prince , I was wondering if when taking your protein be it whey con, whey isolate or what ever , if the joint support powder like glucosamine can be added to help B.B . with the stress we put to our joints
i agree!!!!!!

I would like to see a supplement that helped me keep off fat while I am bulking. This is a problem for me.

That is PhenoGen, though it may compromise gains. Its a trade off.

Glucosamine, MSM and Chondrotin taste like arse, so would not go well in your chocolate proteins. You'd need to use fruit flavored like the Nectars.

I have a simple request. A creatine that works for non-responders.

Twin Peak said:
That is PhenoGen
I know TP.........I thought I would lob you a softball.......but you didn't hit it out of the park.......maybe a single.:p

topolo said:
I know TP.........I thought I would lob you a softball.......but you didn't hit it out of the park.......maybe a single.:p
Wasn't trying to. I expect the feedback to do that for me.

Robert DiMaggio said:
have you tried SAN V-12?
No. But I have read enough reviews to know that it is one of the better creatine products out there, but that it will still do nothing for me.

And, I have an aversion to paying for supplements. ;)

Rob, thinking of getting in the business?

Twin Peak said:
No. But I have read enough reviews to know that it is one of the better creatine products out there, but that it will still do nothing for me.
you should at least try it.

Any Muscletech Suplement where Claims meet Results
Robert DiMaggio said:
other than MRP's, please elaborate and be more specific.

I'd like to see a safe and natural product that could increase protein synthesis on a daily basis.

Twin Peak said:
Wasn't trying to. I expect the feedback to do that for me.

do we know when it will be available??????????????i cant wait to supply some of that feedback.

I dont know if it is availabe as I am not as up to speed on this stuff as many are here but here are some ideas:

a multi that is really more specifically designed for people on different supps. Like a multi for PH/ PS/AAS users. maybe with some more liver protection in addition to some joint supplements. You can take 3 multi now to get a certain level of two or three things but run to high on something else which can cause problems.

A nighttime multi that has some extra zinc, mag, and b6 in it which is basically ZMA i believe so you can get better sleep and vitamin all in one
creatine with a good trasport system so you take it with water instead of juice (i hate grape juice, ususally use cranberry but dont always have some). I know cell tech has a good transport system but it has lots and lots of sugar. Not good for some diets. And yes I know there is V12 and swole and this and that, so if this is what v12 is make it cheaper.

a PH/PS that wont get on "the list" Hey it was worth a try.

a real myostatin blocker. The person who comes up with this will be a multi millioniare over night until they it is illegal the next week, b/c people die from putting on 50 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks and overload their body

I'll think of some more and like i said some of this stuff maybe stupid or maybe out already (or both). just suggestions

X Ring said:
a multi that is really more specifically designed for people on different supps. Like a multi for PH/ PS/AAS users. maybe with some more liver protection in addition to some joint supplements.
this is a good one.

topolo said:
I would like to see a supplement that helped me keep off fat while I am bulking. This is a problem for me.
CLA and r-ALA both help to do that...

When PH's go down, there is going to be a mad scramble for something that produces noticeable muscle gains.

I am fearful that even the good ones are going to get horrible feedback, because people are SOOOOO spoiled by legal anabolic steroids and are going to (completely unrealistically) expect something comparable, and I would be shocked if something like that exists within the next two years.

It is going to be a really, really interesting time in our little world when these are banned.

topolo said:
i think cla is garbage
that's your opinion...

CLA has nothing but positive medical study behind it. if your diet is on CLA works...it's not a magic pill

Exactly -- and several "prohormone" products are pretty much just that.

Back