• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

S1+ in the eye

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It really sucks. I thought I had washed my hands good enough.

It burned for 20 minutes. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will buy rubber gloves.

Doesn't matter if you wash them multiple times, better not stick your fingers in your eyes.

for how long dg???????????

btw, i like your new sig.....very classy :thumb:

Last edited:
Well when you are using it, you put it on twice a day. As long as I was using it, I wouldn't touch my eyes , nose or mouth.

I've used rubber gloves. No worries then :)

Thank God you only touched your eyes, check out this review from a guy on Bulknutrition.com

I must say the first days were hell. Everytime I put this stuff on my chest and arms it burns for like 30 min. Then when I put it on my thigh and inner thigh I touched my balls and it burned like no other burning in my life..needless to say i went up stairs walking like a duck and washed my nuts. I was ok after that.
:hot:

You're not alone in that! When I first applied the S1+, I made the mistake of touching the knob on the water dispenser ..
when I tried putting in my contacts the day after, I used it again and rubber some water in my eyes "to get 'm wet" ..

PAIN!

I mean: the day after!

At first I suspected the Topical matrix to contain some alcohol,
but apparently it's really the 1-T that creates the burn ..

Washing hands twice after applying while not touching anything = good idea .. :thumb:

I think he figured it out three months ago. :crazy:

IML Gear Cream!
I got all you beat. I was getting down to the last of my 4AD (transdermal) in a pump spray (I know, here we go). I sprayed it a couple of times and only a little came out. So, I shook it a few times and then looked at the hole to see if it was blocked (knowing full well that it was almost gone) and then I pumped it once. Right straight in the eye. Yes, please write me down as an idiot. "Geez, wonder what happens when you pump this pump?" Fucking burned. So I heave the bottle, towards the dog by accident, so I now I have to run over there, with 4AD all over my chest and in my eye, with one closed so he doesn't lick the bottle. Meanwhile I am swearing like a mofo. Finally run to the bathroom where the wife pulls out her saline (for contacts) and washes my eyes out. DUH!!!! :thumb: :laugh: :confused: :rolleyes: :hot: :bawling: :no: :sob: :rofl: :welldone: :thumbdwn: :doh: :clap: :headbang: :yell:

MTN WARRIOR said:
I So I heave the bottle, towards the dog by accident, so I now I have to run over there, with 4AD all over my chest and in my eye, with one closed so he doesn't lick the bottle. Meanwhile I am swearing like a mofo.
:haha:

I wonder what it would do to the dog. He would probably try to hump your leg while you sleep. :eyebrow:

PirateFromHell said:
I wonder what it would do to the dog. He would probably try to hump your leg while you sleep. :eyebrow:
A quick spray on the dog's balls will soon stop that. He'd never make that mistake again :D

Back