• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where can I get 1,4 Andro?

SavageHenry

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought from Bulk Nutrition last but it looks like they are out of stock.
Any other suggestions? I was going to get the 90 count bottle of 200 mg pills.
Thanks!

I've sent you a PM with a suggestion.

You can post it here, I don´t think it is considered spam.

Thanks guys. I'll check the link as well.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.
:rocker:

Just so you're all aware, apparently 1,4 andro is very hard to produce, especially the diol version, and many Chinese labs have been putting out an inferior product. I know this b/c it was revealed by a Chinese supplier who was talking about the ease/difficulty of making certain hormones, and the relative level of deceit going on. He said he thought a lot of the 1,4 out there was bunk or low purity.

Not to hijack, but my question is this-->is Methyl 1,4 ADD just totally superior to 1,4andro, or are there things about 1,4 andro that are intrinsically worth the money? (I'm wondering because I too have wanted to purchase 1,4, but bought the Methyl version instead since it's cheap and available...but the word is that 1,4 dione/diol is great for endurance athletes and lubricating your joints...so I wonder if this applies to Methyl 1,4 as well, or if the methylation completely changes the game).

M 1,4 ADD is completely different from "plain" 1,4 ADD. The methyl version is a precursor to Dianabol, while the plain one is a precursor to EQ. These steroids have completely different properties as you know.

Yeah, I was really just hoping I could get some of the "joint lubricating" and red-blood cell boosting effects from the Methyl, since 1,4 is hard to find and the purity is in question.

I guess 1fast is the only one left selling bulk powder.

Was a consensus on -dione vs. -diol ever reached?

1Fast400 said:
I'll have it in 2 weeks
I'm just worried that PH's will be banned before then.
Are the bulk powders you sell the same 1,4 in pill form? Will I be ok if I just buy the powder? I'm thinking about the Diol unless anyone anyone has a different opinion.

thanks

Back