• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great Physique !!!!!!!!!!!

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
0307A-2547.jpg
this is basically my goal, i think this dude has the perfect physique !!!!

0307A-2877.jpg
0307A-2828.jpg

he has funny looking nipples. :D

but i agree - very nice physique!

yeah, that guy is in good shape. I would still like to be bigger though. maybe even a little fatter too.

He looks like a gay club stripper :p

he has the ideal physique, i body like that is basically what keeps me going to the gym. i dont want to look any bigger than that !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Then you better start eating, holmes. I'd be willing to bet as much of that comes from the kitchen as it does from the gym. He does look great though.

BigBallaGA said:
he has the ideal physique, i body like that is basically what keeps me going to the gym. i dont want to look any bigger than that !!!
I gotta agree with you. When I saw this pic I gasped. He is absolutely perfect as far as my taste. Perfect size and LEAN... face ain't bad either! :thumb: :hot:

BUSTINOUT said:
Then you better start eating, holmes. I'd be willing to bet as much of that comes from the kitchen as it does from the gym. He does look great though.
im 175lbs, this guy cant be that much more !!!

Sapphire said:
I gotta agree with you. When I saw this pic I gasped. He is absolutely perfect as far as my taste. Perfect size and LEAN... face ain't bad either! :thumb: :hot:
ya, he is ripped to shreds and just looks incredible !!! cant wait to hit the weights tommorow

hahahha

If he's a model he's got to have stats posted somewhere. Also, he has very low BF% so he looks big even if he doesn't weigh much.

but his nipples ARE funny looking. seriously.

Nikegurl, stop staring :hehe:

oh - oops. you're completely right Greeky. thanks for catching my bad manners. :angel2:

I don't think his nipples are funny looking...am I missing something?

mousie said:
I don't think his nipples are funny looking...am I missing something?
it's more likely that i'm imagining it. sorry. they just look weird to me. kinda elongated? (and i'm being petty and a bit joking b/c he's hot :hot: )

This is the gayest thread ever!!!

BUSTINOUT said:
No question, put him next to an average guy and the picture will look much different. Unless you are short and genetically gifted though, I'd say you have a huge challenge ahead of you as a natural lifter. He's no pro but he is not some jackoff either.

yeah, that guy is in good shape. I would still like to be bigger though. maybe even a little fatter too.
well P Folks, I guess that we are the only ones that feel that way.. I would be aiming at putting on about 80 lbs more if I was that guy, BF and all. thats just me thou..

and yes this is the gayest thread ever! lol

gr81, flex says hi :wave:

gr81 said:
I guess that we are the only ones that feel that way..
Not at all.

BigBallaGA said:
I would like to say BigBalla has big balls to put a pic up of a dude n say nice bod. Takes a brave man. the guy is just right for his age, more meat on an older guy is nice . N his nipples..? nothin a couple a icecubes wouldn't fix.

After seeing those other pics, I now think that he is kinda freaky.. his neck is as big as his skull.. :eek:

Back