• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

just got body fat percentage tested...any thoughts???

Italian44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, i just got my body fat percentage tested and my % is 19.3%. Im a 5'5, 178 pound 18 year old. I used a body fat scale obviously, and it came out to 19.3% body fat, and i think it was 34 pounds of fat. Now that u know my BF percentage, maybe u can tell whether or not im doing a good TKD diet or not. My typical day goes like so:
Wake up take protein shake with no carbs
Treadmill for an hour
Total Low-carb protein cereal with soymilk
2-3 hours later: low-carb bagel with peanut butter-low carb jelly
Lunch: Low-carb sandwich bread with turkey-salami-mayo-provolone and a low-carb yogurt...then more treadmill
2-3 hours later: Carbs before workout, maybe nutri grain bar-Hersheys candy
Workout for 45 minutes, cardio for 15 minutes, jacuzzi for 15-20 minutes, then sauna for 5-10 minutes.
Go home and have can of tuna
Dinner: Meat-veggies
Maybe protein shake with glutamine before bed.
All together, my daily intakes are 78g of fat, 94g of carbs, 178g of protein, and 1600 calories. As of now, im 178 pounds, trying to get down to 155, hopefully 150 by September 4th...look good???? (19.3% BF right now)

Man or woman?

you should have started your cut at around 2600 cals and began to drop from there.

1600 cals barely provides enough calories to support your BMR...

Italian44 said:
Wake up take protein shake with no carbs
Treadmill for an hour
Total Low-carb protein cereal with soymilk
2-3 hours later: low-carb bagel with peanut butter-low carb jelly
Lunch: Low-carb sandwich bread with turkey-salami-mayo-provolone and a low-carb yogurt...then more treadmill
2-3 hours later: Carbs before workout, maybe nutri grain bar-Hersheys candy
Workout for 45 minutes, cardio for 15 minutes, jacuzzi for 15-20 minutes, then sauna for 5-10 minutes.
Go home and have can of tuna
Dinner: Meat-veggies
Maybe protein shake with glutamine before bed.
Try Atkins Milk- it has more protein. Have you ever tried Fiber One Cereal, the carbs are higher but if you only go by net carbs it's not bad. Deli meats are full of sodium- try chicken or cook your own meats and then slice them yourself. If you want carbs before your workout go for oatmal- ditch the nutrigrain bar (processed) and the candy.

I also think you may be doing too much cardio, but that's just IMO. If your a guy- your calories are too low though.

Good Luck reaching your goals!!! :thumb:

hey thanks a lot for ur help but i have to admit, just started on Saturday and im already seeing results...being able to fit in clothes that i couldnt...so i think ill stay in it. You can IM at my AOL SN: VenezianPrince if u want to talk more.

Back